Yellow Cardboard Sun

This song is not in a battle

I donno... jus' listen to it!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 19th, 2006 · 03:22 AM
2 posts
Italy
Quite post grunge song
Hi,.......mmh, it's a quite post grunge song, not bad!

Ellison
#3May 19th, 2006 · 11:16 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
song has a nice mood, but.., it is very basic to me

mainly cause the vocal melody is kind of repetetive, and rhythm guitar and bass/drums too
(bass volume could be lifted up a bit to me)

so, not much interesting happening, while there could be, i think!(a second guitarline could spice it up a lot!)

i know nothing of you, but i believe you have the talent to make more out of this one

dont know or the singin is in (the right)tune , made me think of lenny kravitz for a moment, but i'd really like some more variation in it, its not bad though, your voice has character and a good sound to me, maybe try another tone for this song?(i'm only suggesting, if the song is good for you this way;keep it!)
 so, i do like the song, i just think it can be better
#4May 19th, 2006 · 02:33 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Hmmm, not sure about this one.

Overall, it's a pretty nice tune - very simple, not badly sung (although there are a few "iffy" bits)
The guitar sounds are good, as are the drums.  But it does get a bit monotonous towards the end.  I think it needs a little variety in the overall sound, rhythm, and vocal melody.  That would remove the "flat" feeling that it has.

Not a bad song, but a little lifeless in it's present form.  This could be beefed up quite a bit into something pretty damn good I think
#5May 20th, 2006 · 07:19 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
good basic starting point. Maybe take this song and expand on it.
one thing i do when doing vocals, is practice them over and over, with a real clear idea
of what I'm doing on the vocal line.
#6May 24th, 2006 · 04:51 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Reminds me of jam sessions around the fire.(a good thing ty)Very seven mary 3 sounding.Good job.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.