#1May 15th, 2006 · 12:42 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
Turkey
Time Runs Fast

This song is not in a battle

this is an instrumental song that i wrote for my band Dawnfall. You can visit: http://www.dawnfallband.com and learn much about the band.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 15th, 2006 · 01:13 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Pretty damn awesome music - really well played.  I was thinking that I'd love to hear this live, and I went on your site and there it was!  And that's a pretty good version too

The "studio" version has a few areas where I don't think the mixing's quite right; the bass is a little heavy for example, and I think the cymbals are a little too clear too.

But this is nit-picking really.  It's a great song, so well done.

#3May 15th, 2006 · 04:41 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Some nice guitar work and a good arrangement. I'm glad the change finally came at 1:04 or wherever because I was starting to get a little tired of the original riff by then.
I'm feeling a little Iron Maiden influence in there from tiem to time, or maybe that's just me.
Overall, nice composition. After the initial riff the song holds the interest well enough through to the end and this is an enjoyable piece. Well done.
#4May 15th, 2006 · 04:53 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Some major Metallica influence... as well as some Anthrax.... 

It is pretty decent quality....  I think I may even hear a bit of Suicidal Tendencies peeking in from time to time... 

Overall composition is well put together... though, I really, personally can't really dig this style anymore... I actually used to mix this stuff live for some local bands.. so I can't handle it much anymore... even did some vocals for some...  But that was long ago.. and I am old now...         anyway...  It is rockin dude...  I am pretty impressed overall.... 

Jim K
#5May 15th, 2006 · 05:46 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
Turkey
thanx a lot friends. you know especially in our country music is a very expensive job to do... and we're trying to do it as best as we can. we're recorded them in a studio but we Cold not attempt to play more than 5 hours because of money

but in a few days I'll put my other songs that I've made for Dawnfall

Thanks for advices and thanx for comments
#6May 15th, 2006 · 07:46 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Keep at it, the metal influences are there and are really on the money, a tweak of mixing.Tell you what I really likes was the clean solo surf style guitar earlier in the piece.As an instumental this stands up.Monster mate. 
#7May 16th, 2006 · 01:10 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Very, very nice performed... I'm impressed.  but I only have one problem: it's not very original... I feel like I've heard all those riffs and licks before. Of course I'm not saying they are not beautiful cause mostly they are... and they are original if you understand for "original" something new.  Well, I understand that some music is original cause it makes me FEEL something new.  This piece doesn't. 

Still, as I say... wonderful playing and arrangements.
#8May 17th, 2006 · 01:08 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
Turkey
Thank you again I'll Upload a new song soon.
#9May 17th, 2006 · 02:31 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
17 posts
United Kingdom
nice!
im liking the guitar bits nice "metallica - one" style riffage at the begining in the background, and well recorded!
#10May 17th, 2006 · 02:55 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
Turkey
re: nice!
rickSTL wrote…
;) im liking the guitar bits nice "metallica - one" style riffage at the begining in the background, and well recorded!

heh thanx the ritm is a bit hard to play but i've made it
#11May 20th, 2006 · 08:26 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
shades of yngwie malmsteen
I'm hearing metallica meets yngwie (sp). I like the harmonic minor work, with some diminished stuff, couple of sweeped arpeggios, real nice. pretty cool drums like the double kicks. like the harmonized guitar run at the end
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.