This song is not in a battle

for mrsbadder...1st song I wrote on your uncles guitar

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 15th, 2006 · 01:22 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Boy, that's one seriously "lived in" voice you have

Another nice one really.  Could be recorded perhaps slightly better, I'm not so keen on the sound of the acoustic.

Still in all, another decent song

#3May 15th, 2006 · 04:38 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I agree with JiminUK the recording quality isn't super.. but it gets the job done... I notice the vocal track cuts a bit, but I disagree about the acoustic sound... I think it is pretty decent...  I really enjoy your voice..  I find it soothing, and it works well... I must say the vocal track is a bit cleaner than in some of your other songs.. It seems you are singing a bit differently than in most of your songs as well..... I always enjoy your stuff Buzz...  It leaves me wanting more... I would enjoy seeing you play live sometime.....

Jim K
#4May 17th, 2006 · 01:46 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
30 posts
United States of America
The Sinner
I love this song. One of my Bandamp top 5. (Although I know I am a newbie) This song reminds me of Guns and Roses. I like the acoustic work and the electric works is good quality although I think it kinds of gives the song a dated sound. Great song though. D.
#5May 17th, 2006 · 06:32 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Hey!

You got yourself a nice rock voice there. A bit raw, really liking it.

Perhaps you could decrease the reverb on your guitar sound just a little bit to make it a  bit more raw too.

Then if you put just some MORE reverb on the solo guitar and pan it harder left or right, you get a nice contrast with the acoustic guitar and some interesting stereo image.

Overall a really nice song!
#6June 2nd, 2006 · 06:57 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
hmm
this is like some of the bands i used to go listen to every week i like it
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 1:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.