#1May 9th, 2006 · 11:50 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Let it Shine

This song is not in a battle

ok... 3rd time lucky, ive been putting this up and taking it down all day but i think its sorted now tell me if u think the vocals + Synthy at start is too much... cause it all comes in quite fast

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 10th, 2006 · 05:50 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
la la la
Hey, I really like this one! I think the synth at the very start is annoying but to hell with it. You could make a very cool tune to be played on the radio or TV (i can picture it in a commercial !!!) out of this one if you recotrded it professinonally. But it's my subjective opinion only. Let's see what others reckon.

Oh, I really dislike the ongoing echo (the feedback it produces).  Or is it sth else? Don't like that at all. On the good side - it's simple, easy to hum along to, original and imaginative.

JBP
#3May 10th, 2006 · 05:36 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
oh man this is a much better mix! yeah.. I keep sticking to the moby track feel, but thats because this is the same bloke singing isnt it?

I love the feel of this especially suitable for the late summer nights around the bonfire... with lots of drinks.. girls... and.. oh mannnnnnnn
#4May 10th, 2006 · 07:37 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
hehe yea... i dont even like the synth at the start dont even know why i put it in there , erm i dunno if its the same guy singing... as the moby track but both have that early folk music sound which is probably whats making it sound similar
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 10:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.