From my band named "3" ... you can hear more here :
http://www.lucky3rd3ye.com/3

Any comment is welcome.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 8th, 2006 · 12:16 PM
17 posts
United States of America
Cool Effects
I can't understand the lyrics, they're drowned out by the instruments - its like everything was recorded at the same level. I love the instrumentation though. Try adjusting the levels of the instruments down some to let the vocals be more easily heard.
#3May 8th, 2006 · 12:56 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Cool Effects
Yes, pal.I think you're right.Little bit more vocal power
#4May 8th, 2006 · 01:41 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I think the mix is excellent, I like the vocals this way! I really like this kind (as if I could name a band with the same style.. ??) of music, it rolls and rocks and grooves and has everything I like to hear in music.

well done!
#5May 8th, 2006 · 05:23 PM
2 posts
Belgium
hi!
hello
first time on the site, I'm the singer/drummer of "3".
Thanks for your comments. I'm happy if our music give you pleasure.

#6May 9th, 2006 · 01:43 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
psychadelic.....

Pretty trippy effects... i like it!

whats the percussion noise? the constant tapping of something in the background throughout the whole song? was that just added later on computer? im interested to know what it is.

Umm maybe you can't understand the lyrics because they are not in english... or are they? i dont even know... i can't understand it though thats for sure!

So maybe bring them up a tad... cause there is a lot of banging going on that the lyrics fall out at places.

Cool song
#7May 9th, 2006 · 03:42 AM
2 posts
Belgium
"Umm maybe you can't understand the lyrics because they are not in English... or are they?"
The lyrics are in french, our native language. My English is too bad and i cant translate it but Lucky will do it soon ... i hope ! And of course if you want to read them.

"whats the percussion noise? the constant tapping of something in the background throughout the whole song?"
I think it was one of the first step of the song, a mix between the vst synth "Virus" and a filtered loop of drum... but i can be wrong.

Thx 4 comments 
#8May 9th, 2006 · 04:58 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
heya!
its not my style of music and unfortunately i have only the spreakers of my laptop. the vocals could be more upfront, though. ialso think that the drums come in too late. but i kind of like the song!
greetings
#9May 11th, 2006 · 08:13 AM
12 posts
Spain
Nice tune
Excellent way of mixing the voice, I like the guitar riff, and the drums sound cool.
I really like this kindŽo music.
Reminds me sometimes of Depeche meets, Radiohead meets The Mars Volta...
Cool tune
Keep it up
#10May 11th, 2006 · 06:57 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
This is great music. The mix is cool, different as everyone has so far pointed out, but not bad.  The lyrics are not english....but they sound pretty cool. But perhaps I'm just a tasteless American.
The percussion noises.....well, I don't know what you guys used, but you can make something like it by tapping the strings down onto the fret using your left hand (right if you play left handed). This produces two tones, one on each end of the string, but only the one that would normally be played when using the fret you press on is pdetected up by the pickups.
#11May 16th, 2006 · 03:56 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
man... this is real good...

I agree with PX the vocals are great like this....

WOuldn't change a thing....

JIm K
#12May 17th, 2006 · 11:06 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Yer, it's good. I wish I could understand what you were saying, but I always do whenever I here another language.
Ah, well, we all speak the language of bandamp here...whatever that is. 
Love it, shame my right headphone keeps going silent  .
Anyway. I wouldn't change anything, the effects are great and you mixed it well.
Good stuff,
KI
#13June 15th, 2006 · 02:43 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
I'm with them... don't change a thing.

nice distortion... effects fit perfectly...

heh, I like your music.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.