Mz. Kanevil feat. Latrice

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 2nd, 2006 · 08:41 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Silly Games
How ya like this one?

I posted this track to show all you hip-hop haters that hip-hop, rap, and urban R&B, aint as bad as you think. give it a listen.

I will be posting what I want, when I want til you haters get me kicked off.           
#3May 3rd, 2006 · 04:43 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
c
here are the links to my other site I "Violate Women" on.

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/sin

Enjoy.
#4May 3rd, 2006 · 11:57 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
listen..
as for production value, it's very well done, but inside the genre it doesn't stand out so much. I don't really like the beat very much, or maybe it's the combination with the backing synth line. It's repetitive, seems a bit too minimal, too simplistic..

The vocal work seems okay, though not doing much for me, I do like the "chorus" though, it sounds interesting.

So, that's a review. cheers...
#5May 3rd, 2006 · 06:18 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Finally, some REAL feed back, and reviews. I was getting really sick of all that haterism.

Thank you.
#6May 3rd, 2006 · 06:23 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Oh yea
I agree. That song doesnt really do it 4 me either. I only posted it 4 reference. The production & lyrics are simple. But, thats what they wanted, and thats what they bought.
#7May 10th, 2006 · 08:08 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
I think its a pretty decent tune, i like the lady's vocals, i know u guys are gonna get sterotyped to high heaven here, but im all for u guys posting ur songs up here, you have got real talent, and you  clearly fit the specifications of your target genre in your music, i thin its a shame your going to get slated because of your genre, i say keep it up, i'll listen to your stuff even if no one else does
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.