#1May 1st, 2006 · 10:28 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
The Silvery Tides...

This song is not in a battle

Couldn't fit the full title, it is called: The Silvery Tides of Donny Smeak.

It's just a short little number that I'm not sure what to think of. Its dirived from a trippy poem I wrote and then I just came up with some guitar and bass and drums for it and recorded it while the inspiration was fresh. Also just to give you the heads up, The vocals a mixed a tad low. I tried to fix it but I recorded the Vocals and Guitar at the same time so it was kinda tough. Just bear with it if you can. Anyway Give her a listen and let me know what you think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 3rd, 2006 · 09:30 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
I know bumping is prety gay but...
noone?
#3May 3rd, 2006 · 11:01 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Interesting melody you got there. For some reason it puts me in mind of Live. It's in need of a re-record of course (most songs on here are) but it's a fairly solid effort and I'd love to hear more stuff.
#4May 6th, 2006 · 10:00 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
think you have the ground work layed down for a solid song here othercomrades. you're right about the vox/guitar mix, it was hard to hear what you were singing in parts. only suggestion i would make is to swap the bass for a violin or mandolin. hope to hear a re-recording of this one someday.
#5May 8th, 2006 · 08:35 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Not a bad suggetion from syntax .... or trusty cello .good melody ,drums slild a little in tempo ,but overall sweet.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.