#1April 28th, 2006 · 11:14 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I`m still try`n!

This song is not in a battle

Hello!

Another instrumental love song. The name of the song is actually "I`m still try`n to forget you!"...

I hope that you will  like it! And I hope that recording quality is much better then my previous songs...

Please, suggestions, and critics are welcome...

Greeting!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 28th, 2006 · 11:56 AM
2 posts
Netherlands
Although I don't like love songs that much, this is a pretty impressive song.
#3April 28th, 2006 · 11:15 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
pretty sweet, i still much prefer vocals over guitar as to expressing things but i guess that was pretty good and i could imagine how good it feels to play. Looking past the lead guitar, the "backing band" also sounded pretty sweet so we can tell the nice effort you put in.
#4April 29th, 2006 · 09:46 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
21 posts
United States of America
I enjoyed it . . . set a mood in my head . . . nice chops and I thought the recording quality quite adequate. Good tones and effect usage.
#5May 5th, 2006 · 08:50 AM
17 posts
United States of America
AWESOME!
I love the bluesy feel of this song! Awesome guitar playing! I love the organ in the background, not too crazy about the synthisized strings, but they work well. Love that wailing guitar solo about a minute into the song! Joe Satriani had better watch out!
#6May 5th, 2006 · 03:29 PM
21 posts
United States of America
Strings rule me, and are used so tastefully in this song. Especially considering they're not real strings. I'm not much for blues, but boy, you can play that guitar. Women should be fauning for you right now.
#7May 8th, 2006 · 05:01 AM
Awesome chill out track like the string bending used, i like blues and this is pritty dam awesome well done dude, how'd u come up with the riffs?
#8May 9th, 2006 · 07:47 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Good solo. I thought mine were getting good. Obviously I was mistaken. This is a phat tune/. The guitar work is simply fantastic. That sort of playing, like a solo guitarist plays is the sort fo thing I'm aiming to put in my songs. It works well with lyrics.
The drumming is to simple for me. I just crave better drumming in songs like this.
But good effort and your a great guitarist,
KI
#9May 10th, 2006 · 04:20 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello!
Tnx for all the critics that you post, it means a lot to me!

All I can say, is that most of my song  are inspired with love (to my ex girl), and all my emotions that I haven`t give to her, I put in my love songs.

Drums?? Hmmmm, I dint have to much experience with drums, and I know that my drums are to simple for some of you, but I still learning...

Again, tnx for you suggestions and critics!

Greeting!
#10May 17th, 2006 · 11:12 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Yer, getting decent drums on to a track if your not an acomplished drummer yourself is a mission and a half (hard to do). Don't worry, we all have the same problem.
#11May 18th, 2006 · 12:10 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
35 posts
Sweden
please! try to get some lyrics on this song! I think it can be so much better! I really like the melody and the guitarplay, everything. You can make a hit of this song by putting some vocals on it:D
#12August 31st, 2006 · 08:45 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
The guitar in the begining is a bit loud, can hear it fuzzing a lil.
Loving the electric solo maybe a bit much reverb.
I don't use lyrics because I can't sing, but if you can you should use some lyrics... maybe just a few words here and there between solo's?

Personally, i don't like the flute sounding things at the end 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:59 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.