nothing will be same

This song is not in a battle

the last one track before the re-make

comments?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 26th, 2006 · 02:56 PM
3 posts
Germany
The song is okay, not bad. But it's recorded really bad.

I can't hear the singing pretty good.
#3April 26th, 2006 · 04:36 PM
17 posts
United States of America
Sounds like you need some equipment
First, I would suggest separate mics or at least separately recorded tracks for instruments and voices. Next I would suggest recording in a room where you can close the door to avoid interruptions such as the baby yelling in the middle of your song.

Overdubbing isn't hard to do at all. For about $40 USD you can get a program called Cakewalk Pyro that will allow you to record to your computer multiple tracks and mix them properly. There may be freeware stuff out there that does the same, but I have not seen it yet. If you have the money to lay down for a small digital recording studio in a box, I would recommend ones made by Roland. They run anywhere from $300 and up, depending on the number of tracks, the amount of memory and the bells and whistles they include.
#4May 2nd, 2006 · 11:58 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Reminded me of a Floyd track off DSotM - "The lunatics are in the hall" la, la, la!

Not bad, but not so good either - mainly because of the recording quality i think (as suggested by neamerjell)
#5May 17th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
52 posts
Canada
your songs and playing have a lot of emotion in them dodosito! keep them coming.
#6May 18th, 2006 · 12:50 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
my man Ricardo....
Dude... I love this song....

I would love to have this seperated into guitar only and vocal only...

This is a great song... love the sound of kids in the background...

Jim "Da Noodle King" K
#7September 6th, 2006 · 04:53 PM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
well your obviously talented,like jose gonzaleses happier brother! but the sound isnt great, although it does have a nice quality. i thought the baby was meant to be on the track when he crys at first, fits in strangely!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.