#1August 8th, 2009 · 03:37 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
1 posts
United States of America
Time travel. Please fasten your safety belts..
Hi everyone..

I am just now beginning to check out this forum..

I just finished this piece that is designed to take us back in time a bit.. if you have time, grab a martini, sit back in a smoke filled, neon lit room and check out the vibe..

Certainly wont be everyone's cup of tea.. me myself, I never met a genre I haven't utilized in my own work.. I like them all.. I play so many instruments and have been in metal, punk, rock, blues, jazz, country bands and been in a few choirs as well. Long time road and studio musician who is just really starting to get into home recording..

I tend to call my home stuff 'performances' rather than 'productions as I am no producer.. that's always been someone else's job in my life, and it's it's own set of skills and knowledge.. me, I am simply a musician/songwriter.

I hope those who do have a listen like the effort even if they don't dig the style..
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=676362&songID=7929294

Walk Awhile

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 8th, 2009 · 03:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Just FYI..Your supposed to review 3 songs per upload as stated in the site rules..Then you upolad your music here..Do not post your music links here only upload your songs..
This post is considered spam..
M.
Read the site rules
#3August 8th, 2009 · 04:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
First off, I really like Jazz, I've many Jazz composition here on the bandAMP, You'll find the community hear very open to all genres. What instruments are you playing in this piece?
The song has a great flow, the quality of the music, musicians is tops, production excellent, would love to hear some more, in fact I wouldn't mind collaborating with you.
Just so you know, one of the rules here is you have to review 3 songs before you can upload 1, so to keep the forum active.
Welcome to bandAMP, hope to hear some more songs from you.
Cheers
Denis
#4August 8th, 2009 · 04:11 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
1 posts
United States of America
ACK.. sorry.. I'll just be moving along then.. I never intended to do anything but share..

let alone spam..

I now feel dirty..

Excuse me while I slip out the back door..
#5August 8th, 2009 · 04:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You don't have to go..Sorry I was bit of an ass,so my apologies..If you could just upload the same song here..It should be easy to figure out..If you have any questions Ill be happy to help..Collabing with Denis would be a good treat..Would sound awesome I should say...So yeah please stay...Welcome to the amp
#6August 9th, 2009 · 03:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
333maxwell wrote…
ACK.. sorry.. I'll just be moving along then.. I never intended to do anything but share..

let alone spam..

I now feel dirty..

Excuse me while I slip out the back door..

All is forgiven.
We get spammed a lot, so please understand it can get very annoying for the members here.
Cheers
Denis 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 11:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.