Hollow Ween

This song is not in a battle

I Just Bought A Keyboard

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 21st, 2006 · 05:52 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
you got the guitar going, drum beat is fine but either thats a pretty cheap keyboard or you chose the wrong sound because that is not sounded very great. if you can change it i reckon you should because from my point of view it's not very pleasant, although, now listening to it for the 2nd time i have to say the guitar fits in well but still play around with that keyboard sound as you said you "JUST" bought a keyboard.

I cant really rate this very high considering it's not REALLY a song it's more of a umm little tune with a few interesting parts, still don't understand why people put stuff like this in battles but ok... i talked this much so i will rate it!

Not bad.. not bad..
#3April 21st, 2006 · 07:10 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
As I listen.....

The guitar is pretty decent....  I see you named it after you played it back...  and there was no writing, it was strictly I got a new keyboard, lets play around... as it doesn't flow with the guitar well,  this is a noodle....  I love noodles, but noodles don't belong in battles.In case you don't know what a noodle is, go to my website http://thenoodleking.com.. you should declare peace.. otherwise you wont be able to delete it later, and you will be stuck with it...unless mud is kind, and unlocks it for you...  this should be put up to me as a noodle track, and I could grant thee knighthood in my Royal army...

Jim "Da Noodle King" K
#4April 21st, 2006 · 11:48 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
22 posts
United States of America
yup, like jim said...this is just kind of..."hey look there is something musical happening!"...weird keyboard noises though, i'm assuming that's what you're going for?  job well done if so
#5April 21st, 2006 · 12:19 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
Hey Gonzo!

I think this song is an experiment of your kerboard utilities, so don't put it in to the battle. one of us usually upload a noodle songs, for fun, or to find new tunes with jam sessions, but we don't start to battle with that.

Welcome home dude!!

You will learn so much here as many of us.
#6April 21st, 2006 · 01:50 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yup - it's not a song to battle with!!!
I thought the guitar at the start was great - I know, the keyboard's new so you wanted to play about with it.
The recording quality's pretty good too - although the keyboard sound isn't that great.
Do what Jim K suggests, and declare peace for this battle.  Then he can decide whether you deserve a title - and if you're worthy to join us at his table

Sir Riffsaplenty
#7April 22nd, 2006 · 08:06 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Weird experiment.
That keyboard sound is weird, and I wouldn't use it for another song, but considering the title of this ans the feeling you wanted to express I guess the sound works.

> Iszil
#8May 7th, 2006 · 09:40 PM
11 threads / 9 songs
37 posts
Ireland
Zappa meets floyd,and much was consumed! Im confused
#9May 16th, 2006 · 02:54 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Belgium
hey

i don't like the keyboards neither , the sounds is strange , but it think if you practise more it could sound great.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 3:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.