#1April 20th, 2006 · 07:44 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
3-SoulsSweetJam

This song is not in a battle

the intro is a piece i had on my mind for a long time, we went through that a few times and we improvised a little as you might notice :-) dont blame the bass player, i just go my way, he had to follow..

just the things you do when you have no singer for a while, you know, jamming and jamming..

you listen to the 'heart of U-Tow': drummer, bassplayer and me, one take, no tricks .

we were so happy then.., if i listen to this i get a good feeling again, hope you do too 

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 20th, 2006 · 08:18 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
when i was gigin ...(cover bands),,..we called it free jammin
I love free jammin
this is a nice free jam dude...finish it

#3April 20th, 2006 · 10:02 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
This is THE END JACKSON!

I mean, like, You cats are jammin....  Layin it down....  This is in the pocket... It's Jake with me daddy-o....

Later gator

Jim "Da Noodle King" K
#4April 20th, 2006 · 01:18 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
ohhhh...I enjoyed this. I can really hear your "comping" in this (it just oozes MaxDB phrasing and dynamics). At times this little jam evoked some of Hendrix's live concert jams (many bootlegs out there). It's cool to hear the guys respond to your dynamics (drum and bass flourishes). A "keeper".
#5April 22nd, 2006 · 08:21 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
tnx a lot guys, never thought i'd have fun sharing this

i agree with Battlecat about the drum&bass, especially the drums i do like at the end!

he didnt only respond to me, i did as well to him, we composed a lot of stuff together this way
and BC, when Hendrix came into my heart, he seemed to get out of my fingers now and then, great you heard that ! i wasn't aware when we played.

Max 'sir Dabblealot' dB
#6April 23rd, 2006 · 12:36 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
Germany
hey man sounds good. i like how u play together. thats the most difficult part of a free jam.

keep it up, its really inspiring
#7September 25th, 2012 · 03:54 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
sounds great, live jam is the thing that rocks here
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 4:11 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.