#1April 15th, 2006 · 11:14 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Australia
01 - Song

This song is not in a battle

my first recordin that actual sounds like anything. just improvised over the top.

this is my guitar plugged straight into my computer.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 16th, 2006 · 01:03 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
sounds like you used a noise removal plugin that kind of screwed with the track a bit.and perhaps added a bit too much phaser to it.... but you can still get the idea... and I have to say, I like it.... it is very relaxing, and classical in feel.. also, the volume needs to be sorted out... it is too quiet in spots, and too loud in others...  but dude, this is really good... could be worked out into something very nice.. with some strings in the background.. and some subtle percussion... shaker, maybe some conga or djembie drums soft and subtle... 

Anyway....  Good job...  This is worthy of noodleistic rewards... 

I cannot grant you knighthood, as it is not really a noodle track, it is in fact a song.. too structured..  but, until then, you will be the court's Minstrel...  

Jim "Da Noodle King" K
#3April 16th, 2006 · 04:21 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
49 posts
United Kingdom
villainesque would you mind posting the chords for this please?

it's very good

cheers
#4April 16th, 2006 · 07:50 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Australia
Yeah the chords part sounded bad clean so i put some phaser effect on it but i think i overdid it. the chords sound good on an acoustic.

i dont know what the first chord is called its like an E minor with G top. it looks like this

e|--3--
B|--3--
G|--0--     the other chords are D, C, E minor
D|--2--
A|--2--  
E|--0--
#5April 16th, 2006 · 10:37 AM
4 posts
United States of America
it's pretty cool. I like the phaser. I was imaging a killer drum loop with it. That would really  serve it some justice. Sorry but it was nothing special. I think you have a lot of potential though. Rock on.
#6September 12th, 2006 · 10:04 PM
4 posts
United States of America
ACOUSTIC
Dude thats a cool song, but what would put it over the top is a electric acoustic, the cords just dont sound as pure a clean, but good job on the intro and harmonization.

Micah
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.