#1April 9th, 2006 · 09:29 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
In Those Sad Days

This song is not in a battle

This is a demo version of this song, put it here just to get your useful comments before I make a real version. It starts at 14. sec because my program is really bad and I couldn't fix this and I don't have time to serch for a better one. So please put your comments.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 9th, 2006 · 10:58 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, cool classic sound!
You took me to 70'. Nice tune.
Hendrix, Zeppelin, etc... this really has a good classic rock sound, and I like that. The guitar sounds is very good, cause it really fit the style. That solo was really good too and those double guitars were great as well.
The only problem are the drums; to simple. You should also make some bass line.
But, in general, the song is amazing.

> Iszil
#3April 9th, 2006 · 12:08 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
cool song man. made a bass line. wanna listen? pm me
#4April 9th, 2006 · 01:05 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Simple, retro, but nice.
Loved the lead - not so keen on the sound of it, but then this is a basic song structure that you plan to re-do.
Vocal line is good, and you sing it well too (again, a few recording problems with mic popping, but also easy to cure).
As I said, nice!  I'm looking forward to hearing the final version.
#5April 9th, 2006 · 02:20 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Hey Jolly, I'd also be happy to play bass for you, I seem to have a pretty good riff goin'.
As for a recording program, I'd recommend Kristal or Audacity (spelling?).
By the way, I like the groove. The sound reminds you of Hendrix, but not quite enough to call it wanna-be.
#6April 9th, 2006 · 03:55 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
This is soo good...

With a decent bass line,  more complex drums and some mixin details fixed you'd get a 100% from me.

Hope to hear the final version soon.
#7April 9th, 2006 · 05:45 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hey, first day and so many comments, I'm really suprised, thanks! I'm without a band now so any help could be useful to me, and of course I would like to hear a bass line. Maybe somebody wants to make drum line too:)? You know, I'm only a guitarist who's trying to sing.
#8April 15th, 2006 · 11:03 AM
4 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
Canada
Very classic.  I agree, add bass and better/more interesting drums and you've got a good one.

Marg

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 1:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.