#1April 5th, 2006 · 09:44 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
9 posts
United States of America
Something Unknown...

This song is not in a battle

This is a 14  minute psychadelic improv with my band. Don't listen unless you have patience and you like this kind of thing. Some parts are a bit distorted, but here ya go.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 5th, 2006 · 12:16 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Pretty wild....

Very long.. but not boring......

I really like it.... it is chaos, but it works.... It is just a great jam session.. lots of fun going on here.....  I can see you guys had a blast doing this.....  This is too much....

Some real skill here.....  I have to hear some of your more serious work.... The recording is great quality....  Not really liking the falsetto scat, but you know... to each their own on that stuff.....  musically it's really cool.....  You have to get some more serious stuff on here...  Looking foward to it.....

Jim "Slowhand" K
#3April 5th, 2006 · 01:51 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
very enjoyable jamming

I agree with JimK, it would be nice to have some more structured suff from you on here.

Serious guitar skills on imporvisation... it doesn't take over the song though... It seems you guys been playing toghether for a while.
#4April 5th, 2006 · 02:59 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
ooooh.

great basics in making music. but everytime I think there starts a song... then nothing happens. take this record to discuss the best things out of it and then make a real song. there is feed for 5 new songs. I love the first beats until approx. 2:30.
Quality is fine.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 11:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.