#1April 3rd, 2006 · 02:53 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Angeleene (radio)
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 15 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-10

Remastered version for a radio programme (Planet Of Sound).

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 11th, 2006 · 11:32 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
Your production quality is perfect - professional.
Loved the solo guitar.
Nice synth.
Can't give you helpful critic for this song because it's so much better than my abilities.
Hope you don't mind
#3May 2nd, 2006 · 07:16 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
yeah definitely production is awesome... sound quality....tone....effects....panning.... all awesome but i dont like the style and i dont like your voice, im not saying your voice is bad, its pretty good musically but i dont like how you use it.

The guitar sounds cool though, i havent got a whole lot to say either unfortunately... this is because i know very little about this style and actually quite dislike it so yeah...
#4May 3rd, 2006 · 02:07 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well, I do like the style, very weird synthpop perversion, in a really original way. it touches depeche mode somewhere, but also something far more techno like front 242 or so.

Great great, however I would definately try some variation in the synth-drum backing which is sounding great initially, but it will "break open" the atmosphere of the song, and this could be a nice effect. however this is my own creativity being inspired, and perhaps not at all what you are looking for, so it's just a suggestion.

furthermore: nice use of sounds, effects, and the vocal style is interesting too. after a while the voice sits in my frontal lobes showing images of Angeleene in Anima... w'ever

cheers, good luck
#5May 18th, 2006 · 07:12 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
I have to say this isn't my kinda music. It's well produced though, as already stated.
The thing is, it doesn't seem to change much. I found myself being distracted quite easily and not even listning at the end.
Sorry man, sometimes I can get into this sort of stuff but I found this fairly tediouse cause there was nothing particulaly interesting about it. All in all it's a well written song. Well strucured, panning is good, effects are clever and used well. I just couldn't get into it though,
KI
#6December 1st, 2006 · 03:02 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
It's true that everything is perfect but the vocals. Sorry, but I don't like this kind of vocal recording - hiding 
#7January 24th, 2007 · 11:37 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
Cool as hell
Excellent audio production. I love the arpeggio on guitar, so moody, and it adds so much life. Vocals are cool as hell.
#8October 8th, 2008 · 01:26 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I don't normally listen to this style either, but I enjoyed this song. The music itself is pretty much flawless technically. My only critisism would be that you say "Angeleene" a bit too much. I know it's the title of the song, but it doesn't have to be beaten into me.
#9October 24th, 2008 · 01:15 PM
10 posts
United States of America
awesome
really cool.  Great rythm, nice synthesizer.  Good stuff.
#10April 11th, 2010 · 03:25 AM
22 threads / 22 songs
64 posts
United States of America
lady caca
#11April 11th, 2010 · 09:25 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
Germany
I especially like the basslines and drums.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.