#1April 17th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
White Air
Score: 43.3%
Battle: 2005-05

sorry guys.... we recorded this song 12 months ago and im very sure to say we have improved since then, i am unable to delete this because it was in a battle long ago and supposedly in the "hall of fame" not proud of that.... if you really want to hear a song called white air then there is the one called "white air 3rd" dont know why people are telling me where is the new version.... it's clearly there.... anyway thanks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 16th, 2005 · 04:55 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Guys.... Oh, boy! First of all - before u go recording something - tune your guitars. And, idea is not so bad but you guys sound really bad. This song has potencial but you played it really bad. I believe you can record it much better and try to do that and then send it again...  I even like sound of your guitars but tune them please... And you guys should try to practise with metronome.  Cause... Just... Keep rockin' and good luck!
#3May 17th, 2005 · 01:47 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
hey thanks for the comment, umm well we have a better recorded version of the song just that we don't know how to put it on the site as in replacing this one, so we don't get kicked out of the competition you know what i mean, could someone please tell us if it's possible and keep the comments coming! thanks
#4May 22nd, 2005 · 11:55 PM
1 posts
United States of America
you need words....lyrics.....lines......chorus.....something
#5May 23rd, 2005 · 01:31 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
ye you are right, the one we have recorded here is more of a jam than a song, we understood that and we have already made a bridge (along side the one thats already here) we have kept the chorus and put a nice melody for the main riff, basically we have made it more of a song than a jam, i will put in the new one as soon as the competition ends
#6May 26th, 2005 · 12:49 AM
12 posts
United States of America
somw of the lead guitar's timing is jacked up. recorded and probably played horribly. but it is a cool tune.
#7May 26th, 2005 · 01:31 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
oh by the way, im seeing you people pluralising the word guitar --- theres only one guitar
Thanks for the comments, seeing all these people listening to the song i really wanna put up the new and way better version, which is played much better and has about 5 different melodies -- unlike this version that only has 2
#8June 1st, 2005 · 01:24 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Needs new drummer and guitar tuners...and "songwriting" ability needs work. This is just "jamming". No gel to the tune whatsoever. Keep at it though.
#9June 2nd, 2005 · 02:10 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
im putting up the new "white Air" in a few days so please could you listen to it and tell us what you think of it.
The new white air will have tuned piano, guitar  and isn't a jam anymore, now its got all new parts
So thanks for the comments and please keep them coming!
#10August 29th, 2005 · 10:37 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds ok to me
I don't no why people are givin you grief about it. I dont know what it sounded like before but this sounds ok. Wasn't sure about the guitar bit after about 1.19mins but it got better. Intro was good and solo sounds cool to little long but the start of it was good. Nice tune keep at it.
#11March 29th, 2006 · 05:39 PM
3 posts
United States of America
i like it.
i like it alot but yeah it does need some lyrics or something but this is a good start keep working on it.
#12March 29th, 2006 · 05:39 PM
3 posts
United States of America
i like it.
i like it alot but yeah it does need some lyrics or something but this is a good start keep working on it.
#13March 29th, 2006 · 06:01 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
It sounds like the doors in there early days,...ofcourse you need to work on a whole bunch of things but what the heck:rock and rolllllllllllll,...indeed try to tune the guitar
#14April 1st, 2006 · 03:51 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
Canada
This sounds like shit, no tuning, no rhythm, no feel.
hope you guys are having fun at least cause that's what's important!

Jp,
Thanks for the very nice comments, it was a pleasure reading it ...untill I heard what you are into...

This actually makes me feel happy about not getting comments cause it seem really bad tunes get a lot of bad comments!

Keep having fun guys and come up with more refined and researched ideas...
#15April 1st, 2006 · 07:53 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
17 posts
China
im just going to repeat what others said...

you said that you had a better version, so please try to add it because untill you do everyone is going to think that you guys suck. (cool name though).
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.