#1April 2nd, 2006 · 12:44 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hug of eternity

This song is not in a battle

Hello!

This is my 2ND song on this site, recorded before about 1 year, with possibly same errors like 1st song, but  I still learning, and songs that I making now result in much more record quality (I hope so), but still were not finished ...

Song is about my ex girl (unfortunately), and love we are have,...I wrote lyrics for this song her for gift, but lyrics are on Croatian language. I think that made this song on English, but translation would damage the song. Every song it better on mother language. And I made instrumental...

Your critics, suggestions please!!!

Again, sorry on bad English..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 2nd, 2006 · 01:10 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice guitar playing!
Satriani's and Vai's influences there. You are a very good guitarist. The drums sounds a bit fake... Try with Acoustica Beatcraft.
You could post lyrics anyway.

> Iszil
#3April 3rd, 2006 · 12:08 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Satriani... a lot... hehe.  Nice guitar playing, you have some serious skills. But I think you should work on a more personal style (this is only subjective stuff).  I really like your "phrasing" (no idea if that word exists in english.. sorry) although I think that the background is only that, and therefore a bit plain  to my taste. Strings and drums (you HAVE to try Acoustica Beatcraft) sound some fake...

P.S: What happened to the end? I tried to play the file several times but it stops at 2:25
#4April 3rd, 2006 · 08:55 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
To aetheris,

This is my style of playing guitar, and I dont want to copy Satriani, or Vai...althougt I listen them a lot. ...
If I have  read you aetheris....you speak about my knowledge of English language, I never learn English language in school, than German language, and that`s it.
I heartily regard you critics, and critics of all people on this site...
My experience with drums are small, and I make drums in F.L.5, and I see the mistake, that I made earlier in my songs (all you people help me a lot), and I`m much better in making drums in songs now (I think).
I try Acoustica Beatcraft yesterday, ufff, good program...but what you think of F.L....
#5January 19th, 2008 · 11:02 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Kind of reminds me of a mix of 70s dance music and rock. Very cool.
#6January 20th, 2008 · 05:19 AM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
Some of the bends sound a bit off pitch.  I'd have to agree that this has a similar quality to "Always with Me, Always with You."
#7June 22nd, 2013 · 02:47 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
34 posts
United States of America
I generally like "up front" guitar oriented songs in the Satriani/Vai realm so I enjoyed the general feel of the song. There are a few pitch problems with the lead in some spots. I like the layers of effects and keyboard however the song's arrangement needs to be tightened up as it tends to lose connection with the timing a bit.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.