#1March 31st, 2006 · 05:57 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
Bobby

This song is not in a battle

And another one. Same setup as the others.
This one is a special tune for me, it is permanently dedicated to my good friend Bob.
Actual song title is Bobby's Song, I'm having some technical issues with BandAmp.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 1st, 2006 · 02:28 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
This is actually an older piece, although not as old as Comin' Home. I have a new, long instrumental that I may post, if there is any interest. Personally, I think this type of tune is a blast to play, so it will probably stay in my repertoire regardless.
#3April 10th, 2006 · 01:13 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
You are an impressive picker, sir =) Pretty good tone, although it sounds like direct-in, whereas I might have preferred a miked setup here.
#4April 10th, 2006 · 04:24 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
Thanks Kingbenny! I really enjoy fingerpicking, it's a lot of fun.
I actually recorded this on my Boss BR900CD. The setup I used is: piezo USP to LRBaggs PADI to mike in on Boss. I believe I used no effects at all on this. I have tried using my vocal mike, but the sound is not quite as good to my ear. I am planning (someday, if I ever get employed again) to get a decent studio condenser mike, I may re-do these pieces if the sound comes out noticably better.
#5September 16th, 2006 · 09:42 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
good job
Hi!, ive been listening every single song that you have....its dellicious to pick your acoustic guitar and  play the american style. Congrats my friend
#6September 16th, 2006 · 12:33 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
Glad you're enjoying it! This kind of stuff is loads of fun to play, simple, upbeat, and a standard-enough formula that most people find it familiar. I am planning on posting some more stuff in the next month or so, so check back.
#7September 25th, 2006 · 10:05 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
cool
I like your style of guitar Picking , Chris....The songs you have on Band amp are good....
#8September 26th, 2006 · 12:34 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
Thanks. Picking like that is what I do on the gutar, I try to avoid strumming too much. I've been fingerpicking like that for quite a while now, and I don't often put a whole lot of thought into it. It just kinda runs out of the fingers. Glad you enjoy it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:58 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.