#1March 26th, 2006 · 12:47 PM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Marshall Minogue EP

This song is not in a battle

The mice and myself thought that this one worked a little better....a bit tighter...thankyou very much for all your kind words...its nice to know were all a little more broadminded about these things and that construction is the key to all creation......
.....a pedastal for each and everyone this concerns...i salute you...anyway,  any comments as to this mixs compatibility track wise, the lab animals would be trully gratefull.......but for know lets just step back in time..........

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 11th, 2006 · 07:29 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Kylie Mathers - got a sort of ring to it don't you think ? hehe as if the poor girl didn't have enough problems. Works well musically I have to say. The guys at the lab have a knack of spotting a good fit. One for the skool reunion nights.
#3April 11th, 2006 · 07:33 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
That was my 100th post - glad it went to the very deserving Lab. I'm assumin BandAMP are gonna give me a blue star or something, or is that eBay ?
#4April 11th, 2006 · 08:18 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
made my mice dance too

dont know what 2 make of this

no vote yet

are u rappin over the top karaoke file/////cut up?

splash
#5April 12th, 2006 · 01:50 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well, Emmy sounds like a mouse alright.. better had tried the pitch shifting the other way around? well, it's your choice. I like the mix, well done, but not so much the higher pitched voice, but it's a matter of taste. This kind of music isn't supposed to be taken too seriously anyway. So maybe I should refrain from commenting on this early hour in the morning...

cheers
#6June 28th, 2006 · 11:46 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
very nice.

though, if I had to change anything, I'd reduce the volume on the strings in the left speaker.. just a tad.. think it would all flow just a bit better if they were farther back in the mix.

this is cool. I like the chord progressions.. not standard for rap.. but works well.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.