#1March 25th, 2006 · 03:36 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Memories on this day

This song is not in a battle

I`m new here, and my english is bad, so... everybody sorry for errors..
This is my first song on this site, and I must say that I was become playing guitar very late, and I still learning to improve my guitar  knowledge, so BE GENTLY but  of course put your critics.
 About song, is recorded before 1 year ago, is has lot of errors, but I still learning about my programs that I have...and every critic is welcome whatever was.

Greeting!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 25th, 2006 · 08:51 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I think those drums aren't making any good to the song. Maybe some drier snares? The lead guitar is too loud (or everything else too down in the mix). Other than that, you've got a nice song here.
#3March 25th, 2006 · 09:03 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Its kind of funny how you did the panning(then i hear guitar on the left /in the middle etc),..try to make the mix more in balance(must hear every intrument).
Btw,..are you a brother of mr. Eddy van Halen.??
Good luck.

#4March 25th, 2006 · 09:31 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice skills here. You play the guitar pretty good.
The recording quality is bad, but with some good help of the great BandAMPers here you will make very good songs.

> Iszil
#5March 26th, 2006 · 03:08 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello!
Again, my english is bad...so....
Tnx for critics, of any kind. ..You helping me a lot.
No, I`m not brother of E.V.H., hehehe....but I like S.Vai, Satriani,...
I`m just normal person, but I have for now little knowledge about mixing, and my equipment is small.

Major proportion what i have, is with recording my guitar parts clean, because, when I record solo, in A.Audition tracks, solo was recorded together with rhytm track,(but I allready have rhythm track in 1st track), and when I mix in one file, rhytm is too full.

Like I told before, I`m new in mixing and recording songs, and  I don`t have much experience with drums, .....I

I`m very grateful for you critics, and I shall upload more songs, that i record before,with probable same errors, but YOU ARE THE REFEERES.

TNX, AND GREETING!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.