#1March 24th, 2006 · 03:36 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
9 posts
United States of America
Something In Nothing

This song is not in a battle

This is a solo that i wrote and i hope you enjoy and download and if you download the mp3 tell me and PLEASE REPLY on how you liked it if you listen to it (please vote song is in battle)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 24th, 2006 · 05:15 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
this has some potential...  could be decent.....

Put some more time into it, and add some percussion...your timing is a bit off, so that needs fixed.. but otherwise.. alot of serious potential with this one, also get a better mic, and mic the amp, not your guitar, because we can hear your pick noise a bit too much..

I think you can do something interesting with this......

Jim "slowhand" K
#3March 24th, 2006 · 05:26 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This has potential to build up a song with some nice riffs, but you must fix your timing and execution, and the quality as well. It seems the pick you are using is a bit thin and that makes the picking sound to high; try with a more straight pick to get a clearer sound on the playing.
But as I said, you have some nice riffs here, so try to build up a song with drums, bass, etc.

> Iszil
#4March 24th, 2006 · 05:46 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Something In Nothing
sounds like u experimenting with the mike switched on. get your ideas together before posting

u got a vote 40%
#5April 1st, 2006 · 03:36 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
this really does sound like nothing, but i must say it sounds like nothing in nothing. It sounds like you are sitting on your couch and watching tv on mute and paying no attention to what you are playing just hitting strings and moving your hands around, this aint a song?! is it?
this shouldn't be in the battle its got nothing.
#6April 3rd, 2006 · 03:09 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I concur with posts before me.

get your ideas together first... I mean... it's not that hard.. who's peeing in the background?

I gotta go pee... oh and... you got my vote too... since it is in the battle...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 10:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.