To save the world.
Bring on Armageddion
Give nature back her control.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 22nd, 2006 · 11:36 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
hmm i like your beet, and the way it starts out slow then gets all upbeat. i like your vocals but i thought they were a bit ruff for this song, but after a while they grow on you. except the chorus needs to be softened a bit. the voice is to gruff for the chorus and the duel thingy you did is good, except it doesn't work, maybe you should make it softer.... but other than that i loved it! the lyrics are awesome! keep it up!
#3April 20th, 2006 · 01:37 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
maddest song!!! your voice sounds a bit like singer of Joy Division. really well played and recorded havent got anything bad to say! sounds like you got Joy Division influences i dont know...
Awesome song though, 90%

oh the ending could have ended with more of a bang rather than just the drums banging and the guitar "easing out" maybe bang the guitar as well
#4April 24th, 2006 · 05:58 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
United Kingdom
Cheers
Yeah, I guess our main vocalsit michael might be hiidng a deep ian curtis thing, or perhaps like the singer from the editors, they are all just english, with a baritone voice. I know he is a fan of some classic inide stuff though. Thanks for you comments and prasie though. Hope we can play new zealand some time, so you can see us like.

G' Day till then.

Ben
#5May 3rd, 2006 · 02:17 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's ... interesting, it sounds like a crispier version (recording wise) like the underground rock of the 80s. I really like that kind of music btw, you might have guessed .. . .. . .

the music reminded me most of Fields of the Nephilim, but the voice not so much. I like the song though, nothing too effected, so it sounds live and raw, and that's basically a good thing for this kind of music.

I like the lyrics too, so this is ending up in a pretty good rating for ya cheers!
#6May 22nd, 2006 · 08:19 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Sometimes the vocals remind me of Maralyn Manson. But not often, so don't worry.
I like the chorus, in that your voice reminds me of Chris Rea. Hmmm,
Reminds me a bit of this band called Sponge in some places. I like it. Not much I can really say constructivly.Wel lrecorded, sounds fresh and real.
KI
#7May 30th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
Luv the drumms!
My head is rattling! in a good way ... I enjoy the driving beat, though it might be repetitive to some but often I like that in music. Allows for momentum in what I'm doing during a day of errands or a walk through the city! Luv ya mates!

A girl who likes to "bang the drums"
(but can only dream)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 5:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.