#1March 11th, 2006 · 12:58 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Black Dress

This song is not in a battle

An electronic synth for Venice.
That afternoon I left the Biennale of Modern Art and I ran through the Giudecca channel by a beautiful boat with a penetrating sunset in my eyes.
Venice was a drawning, perfect, lady in her ancient looks and feels.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 15th, 2006 · 02:27 PM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
That song is a travel to distant lands, with new views round every corner, views that aren't just observed, they are experienced.
When it ends, I long for more.
Good stuff.
#3April 1st, 2006 · 02:54 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
i liked the 1st part, then didnt like the 2nd part, then really liked the 3rd part... very good use of effects onthat part and perfectly chosen drum beat for that!
4th part was just a bit too depressing so wasn't a fan of that and the whole song just completely changed mood and so a bit disappointed with that, especially because you finished the song like that...

I'd have to say it's not a favourite of mine, it's got it's good parts and it's bad parts, nothing wrong with production i just think that im not liking what you have tried to do with it. Nothing wrong with you just ME find it mediocre.
#4August 1st, 2006 · 02:16 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
Very Cool Bigme
Yes very pleasant surprise I find in your arsenal of good tunes, FX are outstanding as the synthetik combination, the chords that they sum to is daaaark,
I love it

Rod
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.