#1March 11th, 2006 · 08:40 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Silence (live)

This song is not in a battle

SHEDIDNTCOME ALIVE IN NOWHERE
FIRENZE, 31-10-2005

Addictional keys on Luminal by Valentina Cortese (thanx).
Recorded live at "Nowhere in Goth Club", Firenze
on October 31st 2005 by Franco Cioli.
Mixed & edited by Ferdinando Sciorio at Soundlab Studios, Milano. Mastered by Shedidntcome at Dirty New Stable Studio, Napoli.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 15th, 2006 · 09:56 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
Very chilling
But at the same time it transports a nice dark feeling. I like those half sung half spoken lyrics, but I think there's missing some depth. I think there's a bass line but it's to far away in the background and for my taste the drums are a bit too shiny. But Hey it's very well recorded and that's just my taste, I'm sure you wanted to have it so.
#3March 15th, 2006 · 12:29 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
excellent stadium atmosphere
This sounds massive and well produced. Live? one hardly can imagine that. This band
MUST be a live experience then. I like the song a lot. Its got that special modern vibe around and through it.
#4March 15th, 2006 · 01:50 PM
noir
great voice, love the vocals. at first i didnt like the clean guitar but it worked when the rest of the instruments came in. it definitely sounds dark and noir-ish. close to the likes of echo and the bunnymen and nick cave.
despite the fact that it's live, it still sounds pretty well mixed.

i'm really enjoying the song. i didnt like it at first but the tone of the song is very errie and just dark i guess. good use of various instruments..glad it wasnt just the same ol' guitar drum and bass.
looking forward to hearing more. 
#5June 22nd, 2006 · 10:19 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
well nice suspense song..
liked it
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.