1 2

#1April 5th, 2009 · 05:37 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Israel
New Songs By The new upcoming Monostream !
This is our new song live ! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqZ20UtLMFE   (please rate an review !! )
enjoy !
you  can also go to our myspace  www.myspace.com/monostreamrocks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 5th, 2009 · 05:48 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
HEY SPAMMER!!!
Why don't you review some songs in here and post of your music here butt head....Even if you were god you still suck for spamming...left you a nice comment and rate(not)...
#3April 5th, 2009 · 09:03 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Steady boys @ girls
Now Ozi , don;t know if you checked this site but it is a 2 way street , a community. Posting here will garner some pretty useful and constructive reviews & feed back eg recording , lyrics,arrangement,playing skill and general appeal.
Members musical backgrounds encompasses a wide range of styles ,your band may be pleasantly surprised with the support it attracts.
Unfortunately you've been wrong footed here 3 reviews =1 music post , no short cuts.
Otherwise it comes across like Daffy Duck in the classic Ali Barber ep    'ME ME ME I I I."= SPAM.
I'm sure you appreciate

Am prepared to over look this time so get busy  and let's see what you can pull out of the hat.

blakhatz  
#4April 6th, 2009 · 11:47 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hmm, It would be nice if all our members had access to a tab which would permantly remove a Spammer, I can understand everyone's frustration, it is very anoying. There's are a few geniuses here on theAMP, I'm sure there is away.

At work I downloaded a free anti-spam called spamfighter, the free version advertises their services when you send an email, but it's superb, it gets rid of 95% of spammers, plus it has a tab which you click one to block any that may have filtered through. It feels good to permanently block them with just a click of a mouse.

Denis
#5April 6th, 2009 · 12:06 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: New Songs By The new upcoming Monostream !
oziel wrote…
enjoy !

I wish you would've read the rules first. You've posted to the Audio Review via a loop hole which is harder to spot than the FAQ pages or even the rules you agreed to when signing on. Surely you must notice how other people's track pages feature the embedded player, while your post only has links to external sites

Not that your live video is bad. A bootleg yes but a decent rock tune.

Ok so I'm not the meanest moderator around, please go find the rules and follow them. I will delete this thread after three days.

PX (mod)
#6April 6th, 2009 · 12:31 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: New Songs By The new upcoming Monostream !
PuppetXeno wrote…
oziel wrote…
enjoy !

I wish you would've read the rules first. You've posted to the Audio Review via a loop hole which is harder to spot than the FAQ pages or even the rules you agreed to when signing on. Surely you must notice how other people's track pages feature the embedded player, while your post only has links to external sites

Not that your live video is bad. A bootleg yes but a decent rock tune.

Ok so I'm not the meanest moderator around, please go find the rules and follow them. I will delete this thread after three days.

PX (mod)

I've never come across a Spammer who has uploaded any music here, Although there could be one or two. Once a Spammer always a Spammer, Spammers do not suit the community here, Unless they apologize, upload their music, and make relative comments in the forum, then all is forgiven.  I'm sure all spammers are trying it on, OK there may be one or two, who are simply not computer literate, but highly unlikely.  Personally the spammer should be taken off immediately, as it breaks the rules here, yes we should make the spammer aware if it.  Just my opinion

Denis
#7April 6th, 2009 · 12:40 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: re: New Songs By The new upcoming Monostream !
Denis wrote…
I've never come across a Spammer who has uploaded any music here, Although there could be one or two. Once a Spammer always a Spammer, Spammers do not suit the community here, Unless they apologize, upload their music, and make relative comments in the forum, then all is forgiven.  I'm sure all spammers are trying it on, OK there may be one or two, who are simply not computer literate, but highly unlikely.  Personally the spammer should be taken off immediately, as it breaks the rules here, yes we should make the spammer aware if it.  Just my opinion

Denis

Yes but looking at the video I'm giving the benifit of the doubt. If there is no response within three days I will ofcourse ban the account and publish IP and email addies for the dogs to toy with
#8April 6th, 2009 · 04:11 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Israel
wow you guys ... 
first of all  i am very very very very sorry !!!  for real ....
i didnt read the rules so i didnt know im not alowed to do that ....
its really me on the video  and its really my myspace ....
i am very sorry and wont do that again ....
i didnt realize it would heart so much .... didnt mean to....

thanks  and have a good day ....
#9April 6th, 2009 · 04:20 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Israel
by the way ...  i didnt really understand the rulles....  i mean  i saw that someone here posted a link to youtube...
its just that i didnt review 3 others  first ?
thanks !
#10April 6th, 2009 · 04:34 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
oziel wrote…
by the way ...  i didnt really understand the rulles....  i mean  i saw that someone here posted a link to youtube...
thanks !

Yeps thats it.

The point is to review others, and then you get to upload your own material, via the "Music" tab on your profile page. Because we use that as a rule, you yourself, via your comments to other peoples songs, will get a little bit of attention because people will want to know who you actually are, and they will check out your profile and your songs if you have any.

On much larger sites people can immediately upload their material without participating in the community, and they will get no exposure at all - because no one reads their comments and no one is interested in looking up a random band's profile. Because we at BandAMP know that that doesn't work, we've made it a rule to participate in the community. It does really great stuff. We actually have a bunch of collaborations between people who only know eachother via this site.

Now, some people come to BandAMP simply to promote other sites or products, doesn't happen a lot but it does happen... And some members really hate that. Evidently you are not one of those but it did appear to be that way... Well, you know what to do now... Let me then welcome you to BandAMP instead !
#11April 6th, 2009 · 06:15 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
this is what brings us together...spam....how sad lol....
#12April 6th, 2009 · 08:42 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ok...This is my two cents..First off get to know us by posting your music here and also giving some of your time to review others or at least participate in the general forum.You mention someone posted you tube or links..Yes we in the community do and actually encourage it, but to random drop offs no way.....Aside from the fact that you didn't see it in here you saw in another part of the forum so who are you kidding..?Ok I'll stop now..But anyways start over post your music get some reviews down or at least comment on some post..So we get to know you and stuff,and maybe in a few days drop us the link on the pit section..But be part of the community first...We are very protective can you tell?
Ill be glad to comment in your music if your post it here...
Start over?
M.
#13April 7th, 2009 · 03:10 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
oziel wrote…
thanks !

Well I accept your apollogy.  It's up to you now if you think BandAMP is the site for you?
If you do accept us, I look forward to listening to your music and reading your reviews plus anything else you want to mention in the forums.  This site has a very friendly community with talented musicians in all respects to help you improve as a musician, as well as making great firendship.

Cheers

Denis
#14April 7th, 2009 · 07:20 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Israel
well im glad you accepted my apologie  !!
and ill start reviewing some music today !!!
looking forward to hear your opinion on my music !!!
good day !!
#15April 7th, 2009 · 01:18 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
hooray

1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 7:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.