#1March 9th, 2006 · 08:45 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
The Passing (Remix)

This song is not in a battle

The Passing by PuppetXeno (Jonny Devo and Mr.MP Remix)

Interesting fact: the weird high pitched voice is actually the piano part edited... whoda thought it?... well listen to the original and our Remix and see what you think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 9th, 2006 · 11:05 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
wow, I love this - very driving, but has a lot of subtleties.
#3March 9th, 2006 · 11:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands

I mean...

I gotta find my jaw back - it dropped somewhere and now I can't find it anymore... this is going to make eating / drinking / talking really difficult.....

hum... um..,

ok back to my senses...

preeetty cool job you did on this... really amazing... you haven't even given me the time to look up the seperate tracks and just went ahead and mixed up this little masterpiece... I am highly flattered, stupored, and amazed...

thanks bro...
#4March 9th, 2006 · 12:33 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Excellent work!

My only criticism would be that the fade out end doesn't seems to fit very well with the mood of the song.... Just an opinion.

Amazing remix
#5March 9th, 2006 · 02:42 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Cheers guys, yea for parts i think it sounds better this way cause with the chopped up piano the ooh's and aaah's sound kinda like an organ in the background, which is a nice effect, i would of missed had i just had the piano track without the ooh's and ahh's... i would of liked to have had like the entire vocal track to add abit more depth, had to just loop a bit of if, cause the rest of it when the song kicks in sounds too clustered all together, gonna try remix some more... really enjoyed doing that... was at it from bout 10pm to 5am workin on it... i'll see what other juicey bits i can find to mix in from some of ur songs PuppetXeno
#6March 11th, 2006 · 10:37 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
that is different...  Very wild....

I wonder what else you will come up with....  Very unusual..

JimK  I have rated this song
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:17 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.