#1March 9th, 2006 · 12:47 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
France
Printemps Noir

This song is not in a battle

name of the band is "Amethyste"
I hate the title, but well...
the song was written by Rodrigue Lecoque, the keyboard player... there's Fred Charpentier on bass, Fabrice Changel on drums, and me on guitar... I normally should have been on the flute but the guitarplayer, Ben, had an exam to work on that night... good for me, thanks a lot Ben!
Julie Martin recorded live with a MD walkman, on tape output from the front deck.

I love the song, it's a little sad but Rod definitely has good ideas... there are a few "pains" (breads, like we say here... in frogs land)
By the way, this is protected (SACD, SACEM)!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 9th, 2006 · 12:57 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
France
that's right...!
as I said, I hate the title, but it's his song, what can I say?
#3March 9th, 2006 · 01:27 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
There's some beautiful chord progressions in there, very flowing lines.  Sometimes, the piece felt like it was losing direction, although it always came back.  The more rhythmic section in the middle had some interesting bits, like the quick stutter rolls.  They felt sharp compared to the rest of the section, but if that's the intention, then they definitely jump out.  Great recording, great solo, too.
#4March 9th, 2006 · 12:38 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
this is very different, very interesting.

certainly a nice jazzy flow to all of this, and well recorded, most definately.

can't say much more at the moment... it's interesting, and I download interesting music... protected you say? hmmm.... ok so I won't sell this one...

jk every1!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 6:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.