#1March 7th, 2006 · 06:26 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
Remember you

This song is not in a battle

Here is one of the songs with the same characteristics: Recorded directly to the PC with a mic, in one take.

I upload it to share my creation, if you don´t like it tell me what you could do in my place.

I´m remaking this and the other songs, with all your advices, so hurry up to destroy this and you will be considerate in the next

¬¬

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 7th, 2006 · 06:41 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok,

You explained that it is one take directly to pc.. so I will not criticize too much on the quality.. but would love to hear this redone with seperate guitar and vocal tracks and mixed well.. I also would like to hear a second guitar part doing some interesting little walking around the fret board occasionally... nothing to much, just an occasional little frill..

Otherwise it sounds good...  The playing is fairly tight...  considering it is one take.. I was impressed..   most of my guitar work is one take... I do not like to re-record just part of it.. If it isn't right, I want to make it all over again till it is right..  I am weird I know...
  Anyway.. great job!  and again, try to re-do it as seperate tracks, get closer to the mic, and then compression is the key.. mix, and bake at 350 err.. wait, that's my recipe for muffins.. anyway...  You get the idea.. 
                 JimK 
#3March 7th, 2006 · 07:02 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
and the recipe?
hey JimK i want the recipe too

lol

thanx
#4March 7th, 2006 · 07:05 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
practice this a lot, experiment with the vocals, then do what JimK says and you'll have a great song
good luck 
#5March 7th, 2006 · 07:44 PM
16 posts
Canada
loosey goosey, be more adventurous with the vocals,
has great potential 
#6March 8th, 2006 · 02:30 AM
9 threads / 7 songs
66 posts
Canada
You can do it! Cut his head off!
Not bad. Take your time when you load, record and mix your music if you want to hear more positive feedback. If not I'm sure you can find someone who would love to record your stuff for you for a case of beer or a left handed cigarrette.  Keep it up Dodosito. I enjoyed it.
#7March 8th, 2006 · 03:32 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
yea i think it has potential but its let down the recording, but good effort
#8March 9th, 2006 · 01:53 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
thanks for all your comments, in fact, now i´m working on the song, I recorded all the tracks and micosis will mix it
#9June 1st, 2006 · 05:42 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
this cool Dod    The recording is rough  ... was breaking up some.... Good song though,...
but I got the feel of the song/music/your singing and the lyrics...not bad  man  I like it
Keep it going

Ralph
#10September 6th, 2006 · 04:58 PM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
like this one. would like to know what the lyrics are,think you could post em in english?
if not,doesnt matter, still like it.
#11September 6th, 2006 · 05:29 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
hmmm dodo i like your voice your did a good job on the vocals maybe if you did the seprit tracks it would be easyer to here you speak, because your voice sounds kinda muffled... i wonder what the vocals would sound like threw a high pass filter... hmm... interesting... any way keep up the good work! i liked this alot!

your fave. doll
pap
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.