#1March 7th, 2006 · 04:34 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Netherlands
Found the train

This song is not in a battle

Hey people this is another one from 2 years back. Its when I discovered the train in my blues play, the soloing is mostly the standard blues ladder. In this jam i said to the drummer to begin to play a beat and i will jump into it, thus this was the end product. Not so profesional but it was a great feeling after I played this I remember. Again its with the Mp3 mic stick so recording is not profesional.
Its a shame that i didnt learn to play the guitar at an early age. But now i picked it up again and teaching myself, I will put on new stuff when i put something together but dont have any drum machine or anything so if you can give me some advise on this it would be great. Hope this is worth youre ears. (or if you have any tablature which i can practice with it would be great, espacialy new licks)

Till next time.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 8th, 2006 · 02:12 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Netherlands
feedback plz
cmon people some feedback
#3March 8th, 2006 · 02:47 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
SO YOU WANT FEEDBACK EH
everything distorts horribly. it's near unlistenable. it sounds like something I could have done 13 years ago, but I used analog gear which makes for much nicer distortion if you screw up the levels.

other than that it sounds like a cheap ripoff of my song Eem Shhinupp Nhatass which isn't on this site, and which you will never get to hear.

you asked for it
#4March 8th, 2006 · 03:03 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The second song today for which I have to say
"Ouch!" ... but this is for a different reason

As Puppet says, it distorts horribly and is pretty difficult to listen to - even so, I kept going until the end!

What can I say, it's a blues (sort of) jam.  This is what my band plays as a warm up when we're rehearsing... the other guitarist and I take it in turns to play rhythm and then lead, and then I may sing something like "Red House" over the top.

I like the blues, don't get me wrong, but this really is not a particularly good example.

Feedback.... you've got it
#5March 8th, 2006 · 03:10 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
Italy
Vintage...and a bit cold... sorry.
#6March 8th, 2006 · 03:29 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Netherlands
thank you
Oh thank you  gods of guitar playing
I know the recording and sound are not terrific
but me trying really to do better
ha ha
Thx guys for feedback
just having fun making music
#7March 13th, 2006 · 09:20 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
give 'em a break!
the gods have spoken!!?You shall be punished for eternity,in a fiery hell of out of tune guitars and bad drum patterns,as well as crappy sounding recordings that are panned too far left (or right,depending on your political stand) ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!! oh wait that sounds like bandamp!!!!
#8March 13th, 2006 · 09:57 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
You guys are the new guitar gods ,...congratulations!!! What a awesome playing you did here.
I am so glad we are college guitar playing god"s now.(you understand that you are on the band amp) Lets see what the silly human kind think of this overwhelming supernatural new kind of guitar playing.We are unheared to have you here.
With love.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 5:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.