#1March 6th, 2006 · 03:50 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Trance Funk

This song is not in a battle

This is what boredome at 3:00 in the morning with nuthin else to do gets you.....I'm not expecting any good comments....I just did this for the fun of it....Kind of a fun little trance beat.....tell me whut u think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 6th, 2006 · 04:11 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is pretty good for a quick muck around when you can't sleep!!!  I wish I could do something like it.
The mix is spot on, and the loops very dance/trance. 
Nice drum sounds, although some of the breaks are a little "mechanical" but that sort of goes with the genre. 
What program do you use?
#3March 6th, 2006 · 07:27 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Cool... 
    It is real good for such a quick throw together....   I am interested in knowing which program you used as well...  sounds a little cheesy, but not too bad.. could have alot of uses..     

JimK
#4March 6th, 2006 · 07:53 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
United Kingdom
Good mix and good production.... the sounds are a little too artificial, even though it's a trance track.  reminds me of a £30 keyboard.
#5March 6th, 2006 · 09:54 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Thanks
Thanks for the comments guys....yes i know the sound is very cheesy that's the only problem with the samples that come with the program....the program is Fruity Loops 5 producer edition very simple to use and figure out
#6July 31st, 2006 · 10:56 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
No offense, but this sounds really static... all you've done is added a random drum part to a loop, and you didn't even play the drums.  But as you said you did it at 3:00 in the morning,  so i guess it would be OK if you just added more parts besides drums, but all I can say about this song is that you added a drum part to a loop.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.