#1March 4th, 2006 · 06:11 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Knocking on your door (Remix)

This song is not in a battle

Re-mastered, re-mixed, re-posted, re-"bettered" (as in "smoother flow, better drive").  But you'd be the judge and let me know, if you feel like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 5th, 2006 · 07:53 PM
Much Better!
I liked the original anyway, but you've managed to improve on it magnificently!
I'm not sure yet if I like the changes you've made to the vocals though.
#3March 6th, 2006 · 04:22 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I like the vocal processing.... it adds more character to the song IMO.

You've certainly smoothed this one out Bratello - it's a simple song that's very nicely produced again.  This one has a feel of Johnny Clegg and Jaluka to me - music that I love the feel of.
#4March 6th, 2006 · 09:07 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United Kingdom
Nice one there.
It's catchy in a kind of vintage way...
#5March 6th, 2006 · 01:05 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Man
You must be an incredibly happy band. you remind me of the Barenaked Ladies - in a good way. i can't imagine being bummed out with your stuff playing. There are so many bands/writers who indulge in their own misery (including me) and that's cool but i really miss the tracks that convey JOY, that MAKE YOU SMILE! thanks for providing them.
#6March 7th, 2006 · 05:58 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
alerion wrote…
Man
You must be an incredibly happy band. you remind me of the Barenaked Ladies - in a good way. i can't imagine being bummed out with your stuff playing. There are so many bands/writers who indulge in their own misery (including me) and that's cool but i really miss the tracks that convey JOY, that MAKE YOU SMILE! thanks for providing them.
Happy we are. Mostly due to advanced age when life/things get into perspective.  "Knocking on your door" and most other posted (English) songs, however, are about broken heart and are written from own experience.  So, I guess, the initial impulse to write is still indulging in one's own misery.  Anyway, thanks for your comments--they are especially appreciated coming from someone who posts quality material.
#7April 25th, 2012 · 06:46 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
May I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Missing you and your wonderful music
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 12:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.