#1March 3rd, 2006 · 05:15 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Days of loneliness

This song is not in a battle

Hy, I caught a cold yesterday so my voice isn't in the best condition so don't be too harsh on it, but I think it's OK even like this. Please put your comments!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 3rd, 2006 · 05:28 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Man I like this groove . very funky. Main guitar could be back in the mix a bit but that's trifling. nice guitar playing on the solo too. Reminds me of how Hall and Oates started out... Blue-eyed soul. Nice all around.
#3March 3rd, 2006 · 05:41 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yes, I agree with alerion about the main lead guitar, which is a tad too forward in the mix.

It's a nice sound, good vocal harmonies, good blend of instrument sounds, just some work needed on recording and mixing (and there goes many of us!!!)

Nice feel
#4March 4th, 2006 · 05:35 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Nice mood. Needs a bit of work in mixing and timing. But all in all thumbs up for this.
#5March 4th, 2006 · 12:25 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Very smooth...

I really enjoyed this one...  I agree the mix is off a bit, and it does sound like you have a cold a bit...  re-do this with better vocal, and better levels, and wow....

As for the clip at hand, well, let me say, I still like it...  I think it is very well done...

The guitar playing is top notch... as Triton said there is a timing issue, but it is minor...and actually kind of works in favor of the song... but overall great job...

JimK   I have rated this song...
#6March 6th, 2006 · 05:21 PM
9 posts
India
i love the guitar...........

feel like dancing to it...........

Thanks for sharing
#7March 7th, 2006 · 12:31 AM
9 threads / 7 songs
66 posts
Canada
Nice
I agree with the others for sure. I like the feel of this song aswell. I think you should have way more going on with the drums and the bass on this song. Even a few breaks or different riffs would open the song up more too. Good work though. I like it.
#8March 7th, 2006 · 12:01 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
49 posts
United Kingdom
really like the guitar, especially the solo, really funky sound, I think you should add an acoustic guitar to make the sound a bit fuller.

nice grove to it, thanks
#9March 8th, 2006 · 01:57 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well there are definately slight timing and level balance issues - and you definately need 1) compression and 2) equalisation on your vocals... but it's not bad at all!

and the tune is pretty enjoyable. I like that funky pop.... or poppy funk... whatever to call it. has some cliche moves in there but that comes with the style...

so, well work on your recording techniques and all will be well
#10March 9th, 2006 · 04:40 AM
2 posts
Australia
very nice beat to it

i think that it was well put together and well sung

well done
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.