#1March 3rd, 2006 · 12:35 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
Canada
College Heights

This song is not in a battle

I was walking down my street an I read this ... "College Heights" ... The moment i read it i knew i was gonna work on it ... this one lacks vocals ... hit me up with suggestions/comments ...
peace ...
m/

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 3rd, 2006 · 01:52 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
29 posts
United Kingdom
Not a bad start but lacks a melody to hold the song together. At the moment its just too repetitive. Vocals would be nice, but any kind of instrument could work really.
#3March 3rd, 2006 · 02:50 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I'm not too sure what to make of this one.  It had a nice feel to it for a while, then I just wanted it to do something else.  Two chord songs can work, but the dynamics have to make it interesting in my opinion; this doesn't manage to do that.

I starting singing a vocal line over the top, which works but is no substitute for a well constructed piece of music.

The recording is good though, I'll give you that!
#4March 8th, 2006 · 02:40 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Netherlands
hey
I listened to the music and i think i can do a simple guitar lick on it
Not a very good player just starting out
but check you're mail for more info
ok
#5March 8th, 2006 · 03:35 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
digging the drums, u make them urself? well nice sound to them, mixed really well... not sure about the weird harmonica sounding thing, and it doesnt really go any where... but the drums are ace... love those drums...
#6April 1st, 2006 · 06:54 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
17 posts
China
yet another cool song.  to finish it up, you should have some variation because now it is quite repetitive
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.