#1March 2nd, 2006 · 10:17 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Old Flame

This song is not in a battle

Ok so it's snowing here in Massachusetts and I had a day to screw around. i just did a six hour demo marathon. Wrote a tune (Finished it,really) thought out the arrangement and did the demo in the same day. So the instruments suck and the drum box is retarded but the concept is there if you can hear past all the garbage. Or maybe it isn't. I have no idea. you tell me. I'm going to go drink several beers.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 3rd, 2006 · 03:23 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Alerion, that's pretty good going - from concept to production in a day. Wow!  And it's a decent song too.

- Recording quality is something I would have been pleased with
- Instruments sound good, and go together well
- singing is sound; harmonies spot on
- drum box sounds good to my Neanderthal ears!

This is very good indeed, and is being downloaded immediately after writing this and giving you an "excellent" in the voting!

#3March 3rd, 2006 · 07:37 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Really I dont know why youre here on BandAMP instead on the stage. If you ever come to germany let me know. I am sure you get great fans here
#4March 3rd, 2006 · 12:13 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
14 posts
United Kingdom
Very very good
All your songs impress me. Your singing and songwriting skills stand way ahead of many others. Nice one. Thanks for the advice before btw. It's always good to get advice from people as talented as yourself.
#5March 3rd, 2006 · 05:07 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I really like that
#6March 3rd, 2006 · 08:12 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Thanks for the niceness all. i just listened to it again for the first time since recording it and i forgot to clean up alot of flubs but since nobody's bringing that up I'll just leave 'em in. I know many bandampers do this (a song in a day) regularly but my pace when writing is glacial so I don't think I'll be squeezing out any more this fast. BTW, this site is great. Everybody takes it seriously which really makes it worth logging on.
#7March 4th, 2006 · 09:39 PM
9 threads / 7 songs
66 posts
Canada
Good stuff, I like this the most so far. The slide rocks. Well now I'm gonna go out for some beers here in Northern Alberta. Keep it up man.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.