#1March 1st, 2006 · 07:59 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
19 posts
United States of America
??????

This song is not in a battle

I just bought this software and was playing around with it and this is what I came up with. give me sometime to figure it out.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 1st, 2006 · 08:14 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
No need to figure it out it sounds awful (sorry,...
It doesn't matter that you play any riff but any riff could be the right one so  try compose it together so it will become something.
This will cost you some time and patience.
Good luck
#3March 1st, 2006 · 08:27 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
wow...

I must agree it is really not that great...  But it has potential....

There are a few things that are in one key, and some other stuff in another key, so it doesn't really mesh.. and there are about 4 different timings going on here...  so it is pretty wacked...
     But that doesn't mean it isn't good..   Just needs alot of work... 
           A little patience and time, and you will be on your way....  

JimK    I have not rated this song...  

Keep it up, and get some more on here...  Honestly there is alot of potential here...
#4March 9th, 2006 · 11:00 AM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
ok give us a clue then... what software was it ??????

e.g. if it was My-Little-Pony-Auto-Ensemble and all you had to do was press "B" for Britney, then I have to agree with Jim K & Voltstupor, however if it was some mega-complex suite of disparate VST plugins held together with Cubase and you had just spent 24 hours getting it to work, then well done Sir!
#5March 9th, 2006 · 01:07 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's kindof trippy. can't put my finger on it but if I were stoned I probably would have floated away to unknown directions... and loved it altogether.

until the next morning that is.

anyways.. me can't tell what software that was, and all in all this is preetty incohesive.

but the different parts sound - audio quality wise, not un-okay... so...

yeah, what software are you using?
#6March 9th, 2006 · 01:20 PM
4 posts
Pakistan
not bad but need lot of practice !!!
#7March 9th, 2006 · 05:12 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
19 posts
United States of America
software
the software is magix deluxe 10. it was cheep and my four tracker died. I'm having problems with the  computer sticking and causing problems with recording. now I up graded my PC I'll try to get something together. Never really messed with the software before and didn't have the volume level right and should 've never posted it. but hey thats what this site is about , learning from each other. Thanks guys for input.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 3:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.