#1March 1st, 2006 · 01:55 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
So Peaceful It Hurts

This song is not in a battle

This is one of the first songs I wrote when i started out but i changed some things anddropped the tuning down into C....Sounds pretty peaceful and depressing to me....tell me whut u think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 1st, 2006 · 07:02 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Pretty cool.....

I like the sound effects of the chopper, and how you brought it back in at the end...

I think this song even though I think it is supposed to offer a loneliness and despair feel, I still think it needs some percussion...   nothing radical, just something soft in the background.. I could almost hear it in my head as it was playing...  otherwise, it could be cut down in time, and used as a good filler on stage... but is a great dark piece...

Look foward to hearing alot more from you and your band!!  

Welcome to Bandamp!!!        
                            JimK         I have rated this song....
#3March 1st, 2006 · 07:36 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
Australia
thats sweet i reckon it will sound even better with a harmonising melody behind it
#4March 2nd, 2006 · 02:15 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
Canada
dark and depressing...
true you say dude, its depressing ... maybe u can fiddle with the second half of the riff and tune it up a bit ... rest all looks great ... hope to hear a better version soon ...
#5March 2nd, 2006 · 03:37 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
pretty peaceful and depressing
i don't want to be depressed..............it doesn't even do that .............sounds like someone demonstrating a flanger in a guitar shop.................where are the lyrics..............no lyrics no song......u describe it as a song.............a song must have lyrics...check the dictionary..........a bit hard from me i know..........work in progress i think.............no vote

listen to others on the site and then decide when u want to upload your ideas

sorry     and welcome to bandamp

splash
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.