#1March 1st, 2006 · 01:00 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Eyes

This song is not in a battle

Hey Guys
This one's right off the shelves...just made it yesterday and pretty proud about this one...Well...Im just in a fix whether i should record vocals for this song or not...cause some people labelled it as "Non-melodious" and stuff like that...A lot of criticism is being revolved around this one...lol...aneways...
I'd like you to judge the best and tell me my shortcomings...watever they might be...
Thanks For Everything
Comments And Suggestions are always welcome
PaInKiLLeR

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 1st, 2006 · 01:01 PM
17 posts
Canada
And with good reason you feel proud of this one.  It's really quite good!
You know, to ME I like this one in particular as is without vocals.  It just carries itself without them. Mind you, it IS a personal choice of course. If your gutt feeling tells you that it needs vocals, then by george man, go for it and it.  YOU will know what's best where YOUR music is concerned

Well, be gone with your arse and go create
#3March 1st, 2006 · 05:47 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Melodically carries very well as it stands, I really like it,but personally I am a sucker for those lazily rolling away horizon big sky songs.yummy guitars.
#4March 1st, 2006 · 07:03 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
19 posts
United States of America
words or no words?
It is your choice to sing with this, I myself cannot sing well at all. I'd leave it alone.
#5March 1st, 2006 · 07:54 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
pretty good.....i like the melody puts you in a calm state of mind
#6March 1st, 2006 · 10:00 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
If this would be a instrumental i would like to say :not really good! But offcourse that is a matter of taste.
But i could imagine a lead vocal so that the harmonies will get out much better.
Overall :try to work it out with a vocal that make the song harmonicly more interesting to listen at.

#7April 1st, 2006 · 03:21 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
i dont know how you can say this is not good if its an instrumental.... i mean do you hear any singing? and you cant say this doesn't sound good.
So nice and melodic, good Wah on the solo, i found that the first 2 seconds and the last 2 seconds of the solo seemed a bit confused (coming into and out of the solo i felt it was either rushed or like you were surprised "oh i start here... oh i end here...etc.)

very good though, ad lyrics, get it sung right and this will be 100%
#8April 2nd, 2006 · 06:37 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I like the song, and as instrumental is good (and everything is in you mind, to me you are  musical visualize the title of the song), but i think that would be much bether with lyrics.
#9April 2nd, 2006 · 10:42 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Awesome without words. I'd say you'de have to be, like, Robert  Plant to sing to this well. That would make it even better. If you can get him to sign on... lol
#10April 7th, 2006 · 12:52 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Nice quality recording
Good structure
Well blended instrument sounds

I'd really like vocals. 
I know what Oldies means about the Robert Plant vocal quality, and I think he's right that it would go very well with the musical sound - but hey, any decent vocalist should be able to do justice to this already pretty decent track.

#11April 9th, 2006 · 12:42 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Lovely, dude!
First of all, loved the clean sound you used for the guitar.
Now, the melody and picking you used was amazing. Really loved it.
That wah-wah solo was really good too.
Now, talking about vocals line, I think you should put some. And, yes, a Plant-voice may really fit this one. You would really kick ass adding lyrics to the song, but the instrumental part - as it is now - it's awesome.
Great job!

> Iszil
#12April 19th, 2006 · 03:16 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
WOW !!!
This Is Brilliant, Im Dozing Off......WHAT !!!...Oh Sorry Fell Asleep There 'Coz Of The Muzak, Not 'Coz Its Boring Though.

This Is Calming Me Down Loads And The Weed Is Kicking In LOL, Only Joking This IS AWSOME !!!
#13May 17th, 2007 · 01:19 PM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
I was laughing at this thread! I dont even make the same music now
#14May 17th, 2007 · 06:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What music do you make now then?

Another beautiful track screaming for vocals!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: September 21st, 2024 · 1:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.