#1February 28th, 2006 · 08:39 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
Canada
The Lost Expression

This song is not in a battle

A kind of intro i just made ... Isnt that conventional i guess ... tried to make sumthin different ... suggestions/comments all welcome...
Peace.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 28th, 2006 · 12:02 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I think it's quite nice for an intro but not enough for a song (tell me about it  )

So, I like the mood and the ambience you've created here. Nice arrangements. I hope to hear a finished version soon.
#3March 1st, 2006 · 12:43 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
This one rocks
Hey bro
Uve made something great...
i like the delayed riffs (very Wes Borland-ish) and the grooves ure trying to make here...
Just give it some time and complete it...im sure its gonna be a disasterpiece...
Rock on man
m/
#4March 1st, 2006 · 12:55 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Thanks
Thanks All. Yeah Im gonna work on in and show u guys the real thing ...  Hang on ....
#5March 2nd, 2006 · 03:06 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Some good effects here. That delay one sounds great.
I didn't like the drums; too simple, and I don't like them cause the sound like hip-hop percussion. Also the song is short... you should make a real song structure of this. I feel like a bit of influence of David Gilmour on the guitar, but those drums kill that feeling.
And I feel as if the guitar were out of tune.
But there's some potential here.

> Iszil
#6March 2nd, 2006 · 03:33 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
The Lost Expression
work in progress...................v nice but no vote yet
#7March 3rd, 2006 · 03:07 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Great start - nice sounds for the guitars and bass.
This is a good introduction to something else- and you say it's an intro; where's the "something else"?
Looking forwards to hearing the rest.
Oh btw, the quality of the recording is very good.
#8March 7th, 2006 · 11:43 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Nice... Would almost like to use this myself....  Could find something maybe to incorporate this into... some freaky collage or maybe just swing into a nice hard core riff...  But I digress, it is an intro... not really a song... so should not really be in the battle...

really cool though....
                 JimK I have not rated this song.
#9March 8th, 2006 · 11:55 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
i like it alot, think its a well good start, should definately work on that
#10March 8th, 2006 · 02:15 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
cool, but the combination on rhythm, bass line and lead guitar until 0:55 is very much done before.

so you probably subconsciously copied an existing groove... really I need to find out which song that was again but it's pretty well known.

as for the rest - piano - and intro, and later on guitar... well I think the intro is pretty interesting

sorry, I don't mean to be harsh... I find it a reasonably enjoyable listen, so i rate accordingly.

.... minus the "already in existance" thing...
#11March 10th, 2006 · 08:27 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
13 posts
United Kingdom
Quite nice sound quality, but i have to agree with others here (bit of a pointless comment then but oh well).
Its only an intro, or maybe an intro and verse, so shouldnt really be battling. But actually, does it say anywhere that music in the battle should be a complete song,
most of the stuff on this site is work-in-progress.
Anyway, to me this sounds very like Limp Bizkit or Crazy Town or something like that. But you should finish this, its a nice start!!
#12March 20th, 2006 · 11:27 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
after listening to this i fed my biological mixer Kraftwerks "Radioactivity" and Alan Parsons "Eye in the sky"...is it possible that my vinyl has adapted at a geometric rate and can now actually reproduce...?
 The answer is obviously NO.....BUT...if that could happen....you would be its offspring....
as compliments go...what more could one say?
#13April 1st, 2006 · 06:51 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
17 posts
China
cool intro.  just lengthen it and add a few things and you could have a really good song.  you could also just lengthen it and you would have a kick ass instrumental.
#14April 3rd, 2006 · 09:08 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Butterfly sugar baby,...but overall:good
though not worked out as it will become a song ,...please try to add a bridge or at least vocals,..  or otherwise a interesting instrumental,..Good luck
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.