#1February 27th, 2006 · 08:02 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
XORTH-OBSESION-MAS

This song is not in a battle

This is the second track from the second XORTH full Album called "OBSESIÓN" released on 2004. It is the second track in the first XORTH EP called "EMPRESA PODRIDA" too. Blaster riffs, song talks about how to be sillier than others by accepting society reasons to be a human clon of yourself...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 27th, 2006 · 02:18 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
No me gusta el metal, y menos el death metal, pero siendo objetivo, el trabajo que hicieron está bueno para el estilo. Eso si, ese doble pedal suena muy mal. Pero en general la produccion está muy profesional.

> Iszil

PS: Translation: Don't like the style, but the song itself is well produced and for metal is good.
#3February 27th, 2006 · 03:34 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: MAS
As one clon to another I Voted but

not my cup of orange juice i'm afraid..............I just dont get it

But........................great drums............driving guitar...............I still dont understand

keep on scaring the shit out of anyone who listens to this

the most hair raising thing i've heard on band amp today

shivering splash
#4February 28th, 2006 · 03:37 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
THANX swordfish review!!
Thanx to this poppy bandamp member for making the best comment that a poppy musician would be able to do about XORTH...

I´ve listened your tracks, too... have you found the rabbits in the space???? (You know that your songs are the perfect tracks to this kind of images...)

Like our poppy friend said, swordfish  is  "the most hair raising thing i've heard on band amp today"

Thanx!!!

Don´t be afraid, clon!!
HUH!!!!
#5February 28th, 2006 · 01:28 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Wow that sounds great. Could you also make a metal ballad(you know like hello is it me your looking for"??)I wonder how do you do the drums in a live setting? ps this is no joke or so i really respect you guys.
Keep up the good work.
#6February 28th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
the only thing to fear is...XORTH!
heavy......uranium!!!!tight guitar,killer riff.good production.
#7March 1st, 2006 · 07:29 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
XORTH HAS BALLADS...
Yeah!! Thanx to voltstupor for his review, and thanx everyone that is supporting XORTH...
Yeah man, XORTH has a ballad in the XXX album, concretely the last track of this album.We´ll upload the song in the next few days... (well, ballad, ballad... The song has a middle-slow tempo, and vocals are sung(not screaming, well, some parts are terror...)
Thanx bandamp!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.