#1February 26th, 2006 · 12:41 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Instrumental Piece

This song is not in a battle

Hey .

This is a 1 minute long instrumental kind of intro... but we don't know what we wanna do after it.. make it a real song or just let it be a 2 min instrumental song...

perhaps you guys got some suggestions?

greetz

RazoR

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 26th, 2006 · 12:59 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
You might sell this to a film producer. This tune is great for such things.

After this intro I can hear a huge string orchestra playing a catchy melody while the background music continues. And at last I would end this with the piano that started the tune.

Fine work. Go ahead. Hope I could help a bit
#3February 26th, 2006 · 01:03 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
That might be a good idea indeed . Do you think it should stay instrumental? or also vocals?
#4February 26th, 2006 · 11:35 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
very somber mood-i liked the guitar part-expand on the instrumental idea but have it escalade to a powerful rock theme w/electric guitars-just an idea.
#5February 27th, 2006 · 01:08 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I agree with newmextex, can definitely hear some hevy riffs with distorted guitars.  I liked this idea,  think it could be a great song.
#6February 27th, 2006 · 01:55 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This sounds great. As for a movie, like TK said it very well.
Those synths are pretty well, and that guitar solo really fits with the song, but you should make a longer version, to make a whole song out of this, cause the idea you have here is pretty good and I can imagine a nice structure after this.
Nice work.

> Iszil
#7February 27th, 2006 · 02:01 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Thank you all for all the positive replies . Yeah I think we should make it longer now, creating a rock piece might be a good idea . I'll let you know when we have advanced

RazoR
#8February 27th, 2006 · 02:25 PM
17 posts
Canada
Instrumental Piece
RazoR, you are the reason I joined today.
I found this site yesterday [a fluke methinks] and pretty much lurked for a while, listened to a few artists and today found you.

This is brilliant!
You must finish it, you simple must!  lol
There are various ways that this particular piece can go and would fit in amazingly... I think it's quite diverse really.  I can hear it in a film... can hear a soft vocal in the background ... and yes, can even agree to what MexTex said about there being an escalating to a powerful rock theme and all.
This is just magnificent and I wish you great luck in where you wish it to go.
Hugs

~AGem
#9February 27th, 2006 · 02:28 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Thanks a lot . Glad that you like it . I'll let you know when it's finished . I wish you all the luck with your music, and hope to hear some of it someday .

RazoR (Steven)
#10March 1st, 2006 · 09:23 AM
17 posts
Canada
Is it ready yet?  Is it ready yet? Have you finished this piece? lol
Just teasing.
I know you cannot rush these such things... It's got to come with time, the right moment, the right emotions.

Take care of you, Steven.
#11March 2nd, 2006 · 01:24 PM
8 posts
Netherlands
If i close my eyes i can really fantasize about the most beautiful things (at least for me)
So listen to me and finish it.
another question do ya play live as well, and if so tell me where, i will be on the front row.

greets Chevalric
#12March 2nd, 2006 · 01:34 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Hey Chevalric .

Glad to hear you like our stuff .

Yeah we are planning to play live someday of course, but we first have to finish enough songs to accomplish that . But I will let you know when we will play live!!

RazoR
#13May 14th, 2006 · 12:53 PM
17 posts
Canada
hey you
It's been quite a while since I've come around to this place...
I had to replay this piece as it is one of my favourites.
Still makes me smile and hum the tune, though it saddens me that it's so short. Leaves me wanting it to go on and on.  lol
I hope you are well, Razor and that your music is flourishing.
[hugs]
#14May 14th, 2006 · 05:58 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Finish it! Turn it into a "real" song, with vocals.

This has such a good feel to it.  It's a lovely blend of instrumental sounds, that promises loads.

So as I said at the start .......
                Finish it!!

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 12:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.