#1February 24th, 2006 · 03:42 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
XORTH-XXX-Lucha y Levantate!

This song is not in a battle

This is the first track on the first XORTH album called "XXX". Song was mastered by Ivan Caņaveras at AISOUND studios.

All songs and lyrics by XORTH...
There is a small spanish INTRO in the song... Sorry if you donīt like it, but in XORTH, intros are important to include lyrics...

Released on 2003, this album talks about censored elements, and how to avoid them...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 24th, 2006 · 07:26 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hhhmmmright,

well the intro was kindof interesting. don't know what was happening there though? rape? murder? ........ ? it's all just a kiss away....

I can enjoy, but definately am not getting the point of this kind of music.

Usually I think it's just hilarious. At the cost of those who take it seriously...

but then that's just me...

anyways...

production-wise well done, I love the more spacey part at the end, with the synths in there. demonic vocals I can also enjoy... but again... what does it mean?

good luck
#3February 24th, 2006 · 07:33 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I really love the intro - the mixing is fabulous, and the blending into the actual song is done superbly.

Everything is great as far as playing, timing, processing etc is concerned. 

So the only reason I don't like this song is that I just don't like the style.  This sort of thrash metal stuff leaves me cold as soon as the vocals start, which is a shame really because I think the music behind the vocals is really great.  It's also a real pain that you fade the track out..... on the album does it go into another track (which would explain it)?
#4February 24th, 2006 · 07:53 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
MUSIC FOREVER!!
oK, Music styles are growing, music concepts too... Extreme metal is a music expression, so we need a big variety of music bands (some talking about love, some talking about dogs, some talking about your boss mobbing you...

I love rock, pop, electronics, BSO, classical..., but when i play with bands, and when i play in general, i prefer making noisy music...

Thanx for your comment, nobody is going to criticize you for this... if you love music...

Ok!
#5February 25th, 2006 · 11:32 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: MUSIC FOREVER!!
XORTH wrote…
oK, Music styles are growing, music concepts too... Extreme metal is a music expression, so we need a big variety of music bands (some talking about love, some talking about dogs, some talking about your boss mobbing you...

I love rock, pop, electronics, BSO, classical..., but when i play with bands, and when i play in general, i prefer making noisy music...

Thanx for your comment, nobody is going to criticize you for this... if you love music...

Ok!

yeah...! Good answer, ... Music forever indeed!
#6February 25th, 2006 · 12:51 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
Well the intro was interesting...but it sucks that the riff after the intro only appears once throughout the song. It was freakin' awesome! Anyways, cool song.

-LunchTray
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.