#1February 22nd, 2006 · 05:55 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
XORTH-EP2:Teleperforate!

This song is not in a battle

This is a weird promo of the upcoming album from XORTH: Empresa Podrida 2 (Rotten Enterprise II)

Fuck your boss, fuck your girl/boy friend, fuck everything that makes you unhappy, and make action!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 22nd, 2006 · 06:37 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
huge
It teleports you high-performance. This song has power not only riff-wise but also regarding authority in the lyrics and the vocal performance.
Excellent melodic speed-death for the 21st century. This piece is brillant.
#3February 22nd, 2006 · 11:41 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Bueno, la verdad es que no soy un seguidor del death metal, pero la canción en si está bien para su estilo.
Lo que si siento es que el sonido está como ahogado. Yo creo que deberian re-ecualizarlo.
Pero como dije, para ser death metal yo creo que está bien.

> Iszil

PS: For the people who read this, if you are interested about knowing what I said here, just use a translator, but I guess there's nothig really interesting.
#4February 22nd, 2006 · 12:18 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Nice work!  Really liked it....

Probably it would be nice to "sing" a bit more the lyrics... I've always said that a melodic touch is what makes a song like this stand up from the rest. In the other hand, as Eftos said, great vocal (and guitar, drums...) performance.

Saludos desde México.
#5February 22nd, 2006 · 10:43 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
Sweet intro. Really dig the vocals and the break after the first verse. It would be really cool to hear more from you. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

-LunchTray
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:09 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.