#1February 17th, 2006 · 08:05 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Girl Who Slept

This song is not in a battle

Another piece of "light entertainment" for your approval/disapproval/enjoyment (if any), in anticipation of "heavier" stuff to be posted soon.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 18th, 2006 · 01:30 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
It has a very nice sound.  Can't understand a word of it, but you sing quite well.  the flute is a nice touch.
#3February 18th, 2006 · 04:36 AM
1 posts
United States of America
It's Nice!!! ^-^ Very peaceful and (i agree with banjoman) the flute is nice. The ending sorta caught me off guard...it was very sudden...but Kudos for the song in it's entirely...absolutely wonderful sound!
#4February 18th, 2006 · 09:07 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Beautiful, flowing song. It obviously wouldn't be complete without the flute. Your lyrical style is beautiful too,  rock on, this is awesome
#5February 18th, 2006 · 02:29 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Oldies324 wrote…
Beautiful, flowing song. It obviously wouldn't be complete without the flute. Your lyrical style is beautiful too,  rock on, this is awesome
Actually when it comes to songs posted on Bandamp"your lyrical style" is in most cases the product of my musical buddy, Bagram.  We always record and often arrange together, but each of us sings what each one writes.  What I call "light entertainment" i.e. "Girl who slept" and "Summer (Cut Short)" is Bagram at his best, flute was probably his idea.
#6February 22nd, 2006 · 06:33 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
54 posts
United States of America
nice.
#7February 23rd, 2006 · 04:05 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I need a tankard of beer in my hand so that I can rock from side to side and slop it everywhere while listening to this song.

Very.... erm  "pub band playing in the background" ish.

That's no criticism - I think you're music is a breath of fresh air here on the Amp!
#8February 24th, 2006 · 07:42 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Another good song from you.
Though  didn't understand a word from lyrics, but anyway it's good.
Did you play that beautiful flute, or it was a software? in the second place, tell me what did you use, cause it sounds awesome.

> Iszil
#9February 25th, 2006 · 03:59 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Iszil wrote…
Another good song from you.
Though  didn't understand a word from lyrics, but anyway it's good.
Did you play that beautiful flute, or it was a software? in the second place, tell me what did you use, cause it sounds awesome.

> Iszil
Even though I know that computers can do magic now days we usually take an easy road: if flute is needed we find a flute player, if we need a sax, there is usually a friend of a friend who plays sax, same for accordion, etc.  (Soon you'll hear some harp...).
#10December 7th, 2006 · 05:05 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
very good
Nice song:) Is this Bagram is Russia? Or... Oh, sorry 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.