#1February 11th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
through it all

This song is not in a battle

this is a song ive been playin for a while now. it helps me relax when im depressed or when i just want to mellow out. ive been playin for 3 years 10 months, and this is one of my favorite songs. i finally recorded it and threw in a lot of reverb it give it an airy/flowy sound, and i really like the way it came out, tell me what you think, constructive criticism is best

thanks
Darien

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 11th, 2006 · 05:20 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's beautiful

the airyness definately works, this could be a backing track to some art film. I think it's a job well done.

So - well done!
#3February 11th, 2006 · 06:44 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Don't know... That's the most used chords progression all around the world, so to listen it again here on BandAMP isn't  good for me. The playing is good, the effect as well, but you must do something with it to make notes sound more clear cause they sounds to airy.
May be a good solo could make it a bit more interesting... that's my point of view as a guitarist.

> Iszil
#4February 12th, 2006 · 10:51 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I imagine a slightly flight through the norwegian fjords where the greens are playing with the light of the sun in the clear blue sky. A flute would be great on the chords.
#5February 12th, 2006 · 06:03 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: through it all
as a playing/recording exercise this is fine

keep practising................i look forward to more of your compositions on bandamp

listen 2 what is being posted ..............enjoy

splash

no vote yet................
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.