#1January 31st, 2006 · 08:01 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Acoustic Jam Part 1

This song is not in a battle

Just a little acoustic blues song, there's two guitar parts, but I just recorded both of them.  If you have any suggestions for improvement I would love to hearm them, as I would like to get better.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 31st, 2006 · 10:20 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
not bad,your timing is a bit off from one guitar to the other,nothing a good beat cant help (or metronome)i can hear what your trying to accomplish w/this.i dig the laid back atmosphere.(you and i have similiar playing style)i'll keep a watch for more posts!good job.....
#3February 1st, 2006 · 08:07 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Nice atmosphere, but still I can't see where the song is going... you could try to work on a "direction" for the song.
#4February 3rd, 2006 · 04:46 AM
15 posts
Sweden
I also like it...
But some singing would help it, definitely. That might give it a direction too, if u have good lyrics.
#5February 4th, 2006 · 10:41 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Very nice guitar work....  though the recording quality isn't very good... but other than that,  it has a nice relaxed feel... very soulful.... and it is a jam, so I will not ding you for no direction, axcept that you said it has two parts, but you recorded both, so I am confused... Are you saying this is a predetermined song with two specific guitar parts, that you played? or do you mean there is a general idea of two guitars jamming, and complimenting each other, and you just played both parts for this recording....

anyway.... I do like this very much....  Lyrics would spoil this, because it's a great jam...

JimK
#6February 5th, 2006 · 10:23 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
It is just the general idea of two guitars jamming with each other, and I just played both parts for the recording.  It is really the first song I recorded so don't be too harsh
#7February 5th, 2006 · 12:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
we'll go easy on you...

but we won't play it on the radio just yet...

there's definately a nice feel to this. this is much like how I started too... 13 years ago.

keep it up. you'll gradually develope over time, so keep posting your stuff here, that's what this site is for. critiques are meant to help you out in the process of growth...
#8February 13th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
2 posts
United States of America
#9February 13th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Fire
#10February 13th, 2006 · 06:07 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Well, sounds good, but solos need more work.

> Iszil
#11February 21st, 2006 · 01:34 AM
9 threads / 7 songs
66 posts
Canada
Good stuff. Not bad for a jam out.  Try to use a metronome next time and try to hum something over it when you listen to it. You will be amazed what you can come up for vocals. And then when you get a humming or vocals over it you will be able to write different riffs that mend with the new vocal parts. It's a form of writing I've used in the past. Good work though. Keep it up.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.