#1January 31st, 2006 · 02:31 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
United States of America
tentative title

This song is not in a battle

Hey! alright if you caught "Strawberry Jam" (by the way thanks for all the encouraging comments) then I can tell you that this was recorded the same day, in the same way... And if you havent heard my other song, go listen, you might like it, and if you dont, let me know cuz i think im getting a little cocky...

anywho this is another instrumental jam, i cant write lyrics or sing so....
I couldnt think of a name for it really, my bandmates just started referring to it as john's song so thats it. Thanks for listening! (you are listening right?)

Oh yeah, i know the keyboardist always does little wierd things in between songs, so dont mind him, hes really quite harmless.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 31st, 2006 · 08:48 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well, I guess you could call this Traffic Jam, I could see cars, buses, motorbikes, all fighting to get through the intersection( Film sped up) would make a great background for that kind of video...  This is definitely a good jam session... Not exactly a song, but more just that late  night, last set, gig is almost over and everyone at the bar is too drunk and tired to care, type jam.......
       I like it
           JimK
#3January 31st, 2006 · 01:49 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Canada
For some strange reason, I like the quality of the sound that you get. You did use a videocam for this one as well, didn't you. Just the vidcam mike? I've all sorts of expensive equipment in my studio but sometimes I want a low-fi sound. Something like your setup may be what I'm looking for.

BTW, for a 17-year old guitar player, you're pretty good. Way better than I was at that age. Keep it up.
#4January 31st, 2006 · 06:51 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Thats Great
I think you've got an awesome sound for your band.  I do have a suggestiong for improving your sound quality, you can download this free program called audacity, and it could help make your recordings a higher quality.  I really like the sound you've got going, but I think it would be a lot better, if it wasn't recorded from the Sony camera.
#5January 31st, 2006 · 10:58 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
let it all hang out
yeah man,i can dig it!!!!low fi and everything,i can definitely hear lyrics in the style of say-the black crowes (in their debut album)"come on pretty mama you got me shakin'...you got achin' for just alittle piece of your action,cos your my main attraction....ooh baby,just maybe....we can get together....
#6February 5th, 2006 · 02:16 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
I really like it. I would like to hear some vocals over top. Great driving beat. With the recording quality it kind of reminds me of some beasty boys old stuff. good job
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.