On-Home

This song is not in a battle

trying to create a melancholic mood...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 28th, 2006 · 07:12 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
A genius composition,..first:intro then:drums/vocals and then guitar Tirol's?
Come to Holland to play some gigs.
Your the greatest new wave band sins,...god only knows!
#3January 28th, 2006 · 07:23 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Israel
are you serious?
thanks, im not really a band, just a guy with a computer and some instruments. i didn't really think this was any good, but now ill consider your holland idea
#4January 28th, 2006 · 07:47 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
Holland
I hope you are not as young as in your picture, but seriously you are most welcome!
And we would love to work with you, if you want. Do you also perform, and if so, how? Unfortunately, you probably already have a life in Israel so it's probably not that easy for you to simply come to Holland? If not - come over and I'm sure we can get you some gigs and find you a place to sleep.
#5January 28th, 2006 · 07:57 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Israel
that is tempting...
im not as young as the picture...im actually 24. iv'e recently started to go to open mike nights with an acoustic guitar, but its all pretty new for me.
im also a third year student at the tel aviv university, doing a degree im expected to finish (though i don't really feel like it anymore
i really like the song you posted (post more!) and would love doing some music with you, although i may not be professional enough. anyway iv'e been planing to visit europe on my upcoming winter break, i might be able to meet you guys. where in holland do you live?
#6January 28th, 2006 · 08:44 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
great, great!

this is really a great track.... I love that lo-fi synth sound, and all the other parts too

it's more a collage of sounds than a song, and that's what makes it so great! very atmospheric... melancholic....

so, one for the playlist and my mp3 player.
#7January 28th, 2006 · 01:56 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
winter
Hai chomsky,

you sound pretty professional to us, and experience isn't everything! We live 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam, though I, the singer, am moving to Rotterdam in a week or two. We would like to post more songs, and will, I think. However, our recording equipment and/or recording experience isn't that great, so we are not really satisfied with our recordings so far. It would be great if you could come to Holland! When is your winter break?

Greetings,

Renate
#8January 28th, 2006 · 02:25 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Israel
holidays are wonderful
hi Renate, nice to "meet" you.  my real name is noam, i just use chomsky to keep the paparatzi off
 my break starts from febuary 9th through the whole month. i was planning to go to berlin because i have a place to sleep there for free, and i felt like cleaning my head a bit in a place where there is lots of art and music. i might take a detour though. do you recommend visiting hollan, or rotterdam? maybe i could take a train from germany or something.

cheers

noam
#9January 28th, 2006 · 03:34 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: On-Home
very moody ...................sounds like a rainy day in Manchester!!!!

i agree with most posts here.........but...........the vocals are so down in the mix that i cant here what ur being so depressed about.

shame really.

kersploosh

the fish
#10January 28th, 2006 · 03:59 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Israel
cold
i have a cold so its more difficult recording vocal then usual. im generally talking about reading sombodys online jurnal and suddenly seeing things from a new point of view, one which is less sure of itself.
#11January 29th, 2006 · 04:08 PM
10 posts
Romania
Goooood song indeed! very atmospheric, very obsessive and the subject is interesting!
#12January 29th, 2006 · 07:51 PM
Pretty cool
i really liked the mood this set. Definately.
#13February 2nd, 2006 · 05:16 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
february
Hi Noam, nice to meet you too!

Been a while  ! So, to get back to the Holland idea: Holland/Rotterdam might indeed be a pleasant stop for you! We (=Volt Stupor = my boyfriend Ed and I) could make some music together! Ehmm.. but maybe you could send us an e-mail, this is getting way too personal for a forum  It's ed+renate@voltstupor.demon.nl

Bye bye and good night!

Renate
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:58 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.