18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
Self-destruct Intelligence
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-01

"Self-destruct Intelligence"
Uptempo leadcore EBM. Futuristic Avantgarde Texture.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 25th, 2006 · 01:33 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
72 posts
United States of America
I don't want to volunteer a genre for this song, since I will probably end up saying something ignorant and insulting.  I want to learn more about the artistic background to this song.  Can you please enlighten me (in text) on the statement you are making, or the relationship between the newsclips and the music?  Thanks.
#3January 25th, 2006 · 01:51 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
fantastic lead synth! indeed very sid-ish

and I enjoy demonic vocals on a techno track any time of day. indeed, I'd like to know what kind of statement you are making too. demonic vocals are much more effective if one can actually hear the lyrics...

nevertheless, another great construction, so a high rating... I wanna hear more!
#4January 25th, 2006 · 02:56 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
Goth eyes
Musically, i consider myself a goth and the style EBM Industrial. The lyrics are not ment to be insulting. They express general regret and that there's no solution.
#5January 25th, 2006 · 07:24 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
72 posts
United States of America
Interesting... Again, I don't have much of an ear for appreciating industrial, so I thank you for the explanation.
#6February 13th, 2006 · 02:18 PM
6 posts
United States of America
Odd
I want to say that I hate this track, but I keep being hypnotized by it.
I think I love this track. Its awesome.

Its not like any other, its energizing, it phucks with your head, it moves you.
It has some sort of energy in it.

Great stuff!

#7February 13th, 2006 · 02:23 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Weird! Yeah, this is completely weird!
Loved the synth and those demoniac vocals, as PX said.
This sounds like an Industrial-futuristic-electronic song. It's a strange style and song, but keeps you in. Those voices really fits the tune.

> Iszil

PS: 46 left.
#8March 1st, 2006 · 12:48 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
great
I'm into industrial/rave/techno kind of music and this is great the only thing wrong is the constant hiss almost all the way through the song but other than that it's great
#9March 8th, 2006 · 09:01 PM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
It got a little angry for me, haha. But I loved the start and it has an amazing amazing feel to it. I love that little high of synth you've got going on. Like a piccallo.

- Chester
#10April 8th, 2006 · 03:19 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Very good, everything fits perfectly, I really liked, form the voice samples to the strange music of the middle (that sound from 0:59 wich seems a synth with high pitch), this is my kind of music.
#11November 21st, 2006 · 08:46 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
The one thing...
I learnt about industrial is that it grows on you sometime or another. So deffinately, this would grow on me. This deffinately doesn't sound like Digital Insanity but I like it.
#12December 23rd, 2006 · 02:14 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
With my new headphones, I can hear everything in this song now. So I can give you my absolute opinion.

Subtle it is, but I can actually hear some headphone to headphone sounds... Kind of drives me nuts, because it is so subtle, but with my cheap pair of headphones, you couldn't tell there was some headphone to headphone sounds. Maybe if you want people to hear them, you should make them more noticeable? Because I'm hearing them subtlety with my $89 DJ headphones, but I'm sure those who have low-end stuff do not notice it at all.

I can say I like the concept. Like I said before, it can grow on you. I love how you build your music around concepts such as these.
#13January 8th, 2007 · 02:00 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
First review for this in 2007 .....Gotta say personally I love this stuff...... kraftwork meets elp meets fritz lang's ramstinian mutant cousin...in the eye of  hurricane of textures.Most creative 
Mixing of real audio news grabs with the sounds you get , kind of blows  me away.
Impressive
#14July 10th, 2008 · 07:52 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
United States of America
I liked it, very intense and engaging. Musically it hits you like a hurricane, so very appropriate for your choice of Katrina related samples. The synth lead brought pictures of shrapnel blowing around in the 100+ mph winds. Very well put together. Thanks!
#15July 11th, 2008 · 06:15 AM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
Fan of death metal, rap, techno, and natural occurrences... Dig the energy. Very well done. Good length. Would've got boring if any longer. Not boring at all at this length.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 1:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.