#1January 23rd, 2006 · 07:24 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
November night

This song is not in a battle

Couldn't stand 13 (unlucky number) songs posted, so here is No. 14.  I, personally, like it, but, since I'm partial to it, only your comments can put it in a prospective. (Hey, I was patting myself on the back for "Do you remember?" too...)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 23rd, 2006 · 07:36 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: November night
hey bratello........................is this your russian mate singing again?

i love his voice but to me it sounds a little better in a higher register........

the sound of his voice and the lyrics make me smile but this particular song doesn't work as well for me because his voice pitch is so close to the rich guitar sound and the backing vocals

but what the hell...(*who cares*)..................it sounds like somewhere in italy u r having fun laying these unusual songs down.

go for it!

the fish
#3January 23rd, 2006 · 08:12 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
re: re: November night
swordfish wrote…
hey bratello........................is this your russian mate singing again?

i love his voice but to me it sounds a little better in a higher register........

the sound of his voice and the lyrics make me smile but this particular song doesn't work as well for me because his voice pitch is so close to the rich guitar sound and the backing vocals

but what the hell...(*who cares*)..................it sounds like somewhere in italy u r having fun laying these unusual songs down.

go for it!

the fish
Actually, these songs were laid down sometime ago in NYC and Moscow (wherever my buddy and I meet and whenever we can get a drummer and some studio time.)
#4February 5th, 2006 · 02:39 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Very profetional sounding recording, The singer is excellent (Wish I knew what he was saying lol) I think i hear No No in there but am not sure.  Cool song
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:58 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.